loyalty comes before royalty AKASHI SEIJUROxreader part 2

it was weekends

you were in the library studying for the close exams together with your friend , a very close friend , [ insert a guy's name here ] after the both of you study you ate outside you chatted he made jokes and you laughed . a lot . only you didn't know that your quick-to-get-jealous ( a little yandere ) possessive boyfriend was watching outside .

after you and your friend separate ways , akashi then approached you .

" [ Name ] " a cold voice called from behind you

" Akashi . " you greeted him with a smile and a hug despite his cold voice .

" what were you doing with [ guy's name ] earlier ? " akashi stepped closer to you .

" oh , we were studying together for the upcoming exams  . we have exams right ? " you smiled and started walking akashi walked beside you emotionless .

" studying togetherhuh ? " akashi emphasised ' together '

" er . its not like together together. just . he was just tagging along . that's all . " you reassured him

" did you ask him to 'tag along' ? " akashi asked without looking at you .

" uh , yeah . he's my friend. . so of course I would ask him . "

" and why not just ask me ? " the both of you stopped walking and then a limousine came and stopped in front of you and akashi . akashi opened this door and got on first . he gestured you to come inside , and you obeyed him .

" uh . where are we going ? " you looked at the shady window . it was the opposite route to your house . but it was headed to akashi's house

" don't you remember ? I told you didn't I ? you'll be staying at my house until the day I told you so . those were my exact words . "

" but its almost a week and - "

" are you disobeying me ? " he looked at you with cold stares that were like a snake's . but . akashi - the guy you love . you can't be afraid of him now . he's your boyfriend .

" are you mad at me ? " you sulked and rested you head at the seat while looking at him .

" I don't know . am I mad at you , [ Name ] ? " he looked at you with his heterochromatic eyes .

" of course you are ! there's nothing you don't know . I know you're mad at me . so I'm sorry . akashi . " you cupped your face in your hands and started to pretend that you were crying . you peeked at akashi who looked like he doesn't even give a sh*t ..

" hmph . well if you're going to play hard then so am I . " you crossed your arms and puffed your cheeks .

the limousine stopped and as you expected youre still staying at akashi's house . the both of you got out of the limo . akashi went inside and you followed .

the maids led you to your room which is the biggest room among all the guest rooms .

~ in the morning ~

the sun was already up . the both of you didn't have school . and you just stayed at your room and akashi stayed at his . you sneeked out of your room due to boredom . when you were in front of akashi's door it has a mark on his room carven in a pallet it says " seijuro akashi " in cursive writing . you tiptoed away from his room .

" [ Name ] . "

you ignored it and pretended not to hear anything

" [ Name ] . "

akashi called his voice much deeper and louder . but you still chose to ignore

" [ Name ] ! "

then his voice were louder . the tone you never heard akashi use .

you heard footsteps approaching the door . it opened revealing a topless akashi . he walk fast towards you . he grabbed you by your waist and and carried you bride like to his room he pinned you down his bed . his red-yellow orbs focused on your [ E/C ] ones .

your heart was pounding so hard you can barely breath .

" a-akashi ? "

" seijuro " he corrected you

" ah . eh . akashi . you smell like . " you sniffed him and looked around his room . there was a bottle or two of wine in his bedside table . " you smell like wine ! "

" are you drunk ? " you asked him still pined between his arms

" I don't drink alcohol " he said but the looked in his eyes says otherwise .

" liar . "

" me ? liar ? oh please . you were the one going on dates behind my back . " akashi smirked jealously

" wait ? dates behind your back ?! " you sat up pushing akashi away

" don't act all innocent , [ Name ]  "

" wait , wait , wait . don't tell me seijuro akashi is jealous . "

" so what if I am ? " he stood up and sat on the edge of the bed while you sat in the middle . ' akashi seijuro is jealous because some other guy hanged out with me . that is just so .. 'you squealed and hugged akashi from his back

"thats so adorable~ " you said while resting your chin on his shoulders

" what is ? " he turned your face just inches away from his

" you . you know , because you get all jealous and so cute . and you know you look cute when you're jealous like . just . awwwww " you blabbered at your boyfriend who's just looking at you .

" jealous huh ? then what would you feel if I go on a date with some other girl ? wouldn't you be jealous ? "

" of course I will . and I don't go on a date we just studied . that's all . I swear . " you raised your right hand .

" you shouldn't swear to things that aren't true , [ Name ] "

" its true . I promise . " you released your hug and sat next to him . you rested your head on his lap and reached for his cheeks . " you'll always be my emperor no other . and promise me . I'll be your empress . "

" I promise , my empress . "

" I love you , sei-chan ~ " you kissed him on the lips and wrapped your arms around his neck .

" I love you too , [ Name ] "

" and please get rid of that wine bottle and the glass . people will get the wrong idea . "

____________________________________

OKAYSO . AKASHIPART 2 DONE . FULL FLUFF AWWW . I JUST COULDNT HELP BUT FANGIRL ABOUT AKASHI . YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ? AND ON SCHOOL I BROUGHT A PICTURE OF MY ANIMECRUSHES AND THE OTHER GIRLS DIDNT LIKE THEM . PFFFT . SUCKS TO BE THEM =_= . . .