not an update = its ending =

so i just read the last chapter of Kuroko no Basuke .

let me get this out of my heart . okay ? 

so i was crying when i saw the "KUROKO NO BASUKE / END" at the bottom of the last page .  i kind of looked at it for 5 minutes . i was like " it has ended " . 

i was kinda depressed for an hour and decided to watch the first episode of KnB , which by the way , made me more emotional . i had no one to talk to since im the only otaku at my class and family . sooo it sucks big time . i know we all felt this when we finished the manga . or not . 

but since we still have a year to wallow in our sadness about KnB manga ending . we could rewatch it while crying ( i know i would do that ) . just remember that just because something si ending doesnt mean they will leave . they will always be in our hearts . 

but i cant help but feel sad and happy then sad then happy . i wish i could skip school tomorrow and watch anime all daay looong . but , this is reality . and im just a highschooler with a different world from others . so , good luck for me . i wish to get over the sadness that is lingering in me . . . . 

since its just a note about my feelings . i wont make it TOO long . 

okay , i love you all , thank you for listening to me . 

ill be here under the blanket of mine . 

k bye .