time KAGAMI TAIGA x reader

you sat by the bleachers reading a book that you have to study because it will be coming out on the test . you were also there to wait for your boyfriend , taiga kagami who is currently playing basketball with kuroko . you were one of the top 20 students , top 3 to be precise . you had to maintain your studies or else your parents would force you to study day and night . 

you focused on the words , making sure youll remember every word . you were so focused you have the book so close to your face coviering everything thats infront of you . you didnt even notice your boyfriend standing in front of you . he was watching you read the book . he  chuckled at how adorable you were , with your eyes squinted and your forehead wrinkled . 

" [ Name ] . " taiga pats your shoulder . you didnt notice him since you were too endulged on your book turns out it was pretty interesting . 

" [ Name ] . " he calls out again . he sighs before walking to the showers , still not getting your attention . 

after  a while . taiga got changed and went to you , who's still reading the book you were 8 pages to the end so it was pretty much intense now . you couldnt take your thought off of it . he then makes you stand up . you did stood up . eyes still on the book . you were walking home eyes still on the work of literature .

from the beginning to the end of the day you didnt take your eyes off the book . taiga then left you after you waved at him at the front of your house , still not looking at him . 

after you finished the book you went back to reality . you sat on your bed . and looked at nowhere . having to finish a book is tiring . soon , you went to sleep . 

next morning , taiga didint talk to you , or smiled at you , or even looked at you . you got confused since he hangs out with your friend and shes even a girl . it was going on for 3 days . finally uoi got tired and went to confront him . 

" taiga . " you walked to his seat during lunch break , he was easting like there was no tomorrow , as always . 

" taiga . " you repeated . you got his attention . although he didnt look at you . you noticed how he stopped glbling up food . so you proceeded to talk . 

" why are you ignoring me ? " you questioned walking in front of him . so you could see his face . 

" . . . " 

" hey . " you said . 

he then pulled out a book and started reading it . he then said still not looking at you " oh . hey , [ Name ] . i didnt hear you i liked my book too much i decided to ignore you . " he said trying to be mean 

" excuse me ? " you folded your arms over your chest . raising an eyebrow

" on second thought ill just hang with , [ Friend's name ] " he stood up and placed the book down , then started to walk . you managed to stop him outside the classroom . 

" wow , okay . you decided to ignore me while you all go chummy with my friend . "

" what do you mean your friend ? "

" we were friends first ! before , before you decided to be all friendly with her . "

" well why do you care ? "

" because , im your girlfriend , and shes my friend " you then paused then continued " besides what does she have that i dont ? " 

" well , unlike you she . . . " he paused mid-sentence he then looked at you with a neglected expression . 

" she ? " you continued

he took a deep breath

" she has time for me . " he then looks down pouting . your gaze softened you then walked to taiga . hugged his hips and looked up at him ; he was still pouting

" im sorry . " you said softly . " i didnt mean to . "

he then looked at you . as he thought , he couldnt resisnt you . he then sighed in defeat .

" im sorry too . " he said hugging back .

" am i forgiven ? "

he shakes his head " nope , not yet . theres one more thing . " he then leanes over making your faces less that 3 inches . you then streched up . giving him a kiss on the lips . he curved his lips into a amile before kissing back .

" forgiven . " he then smiles back to you . patting your head lightly .

--------------------------

couldnt update yesterday , too much school work . since i wrote this when im so sleepy i blinked 10 timed per word . so , if you liked it please leave a vote and comment your opinions and if you have any request , message me or just comment down below . 

Vote ? Comment ? 

~BluePandaCookies <3