New Years KIYOSHI TEPPEI x reader

" God , this is so annoying . " you grumbled while you were walking on the streets way with your friend . 

" what is ? " [ Friend's Name ] you looked at her you said 'seriously?' with your eyes . you looked at something , she then followed your stare . 

there were couples , everywhere , literally everywhere . you sighed and rubbed your wrist on your forehead . 

" i cant take this . " you looked at your friend clearly not getting you . you see , she also has a boyfriend and you . single . 

you walked to school separating ways with your friend ,even though there were no classes , the basketball club was practicing . you spotted your friend *ehem* crush *ehem* fooling around with kagami and the others laughing . 

'if you would just confess to me , i wouldnt be so grumpy and annoyed about couples .' you thought. you chuckled at hoe arrogant you sound like in your head . well at least its only in the head

suddenly kiyoshi noticed your glance and looked back at you smiling ., 

it was December 30 . there would be fire works and everybody has a date , except for you . you sigh , you were getting desperate . it would be 31 tomorrow and you really want kiyoshi to be your date on new years eve . 

after practice you waited for kiyoshi to finish changing . you wanted to talk to him 

" yo , [ Name ]-chan . " he smiled and patted your head . 

" ow ! dont go patting people's head around you might break their heads ! " you complained . 

he turned a serious face at you " [ Name ] , heads dont break that easily . " 

" thanks , captain obvious . " you looked at him still no expression he probably didnt get it . god so slow

you ran your fingers trough your hair . " anyway , teppei . do you have a date tomorrow ? " you said trying so hard not to sound desperate that he would go out of pity . he then smiled at you " no , why'd you ask ? "

" just curious . "

" well , do you have a date ? " he asked back still having his smiled on his face .

" ahaha . nope . no i dont . " you sounded crazy while laughing . well you were so lonely the first thing you could answer to him was a sarcastic laugh .

" then do you wanna celebrate new years with me ? "

" okay . "

---------------

it was already dacember 31st , 11:38:21pm

you sigh as  you switch the channel you took a sip of the wine that you had brought with you . a gift from your dad/mom . you almost finished half of the bottle however teppei havent had a sip yet . he wasnt with you at the living room he was taking out the [ Fave meat food ] out of the oven . you switched channel again . you walked to the kitchen checking on teppei , when he saw you he was leaning at the counter with his apron on .

" smells good " you said walking towards him . you then said ; " im really glad im spending new years with you . "

" me too , [ Name ]-chan , im happy to spend new years together with you too . " he said with the natural smile always on his face

" teppei , i really , really li-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

three loud beeps interrupted your confession . teppei kneeled down the oven and got the [ Fave Meat Food ] out of the oven wearing the gloves thingy ( i dont know what its called . oh no . im so lame . dont look at me )  

he then placed it on the counter to cool off a little 

you checked the time ; 11:47:12pm

11 more minutes

you walked to the  living room   followed by teppei . you sat on the couch and so did he . you watched the television for a while and looked at the watch 11:59: 08

you tapped teppei . he looked at you 

" its almost new year . " 

" ah ! really ! " he replied with a joyful smile . you blushed . ' damn your smile is so cute ' you looked at him and bit your lip 

" you know , teppei . " you looked at him hoping to grab his attention 

" know what ? " he asked back tilting his head a little. 

" i really really like you " you said looking at him full of hope . you saw his eyes widen and his cheeks turned red . 

" ah . [ N-Name ]-chan . i . . . " 

beep beep beep beep beep beep

' goddamn these alarms !!'

" ah ! Happy New Year , teppei ! " you beamed at him and rushed tov the kitchen leaving him frozen on the spot ( else y u do this to me ? ) 

on the other hand, you ran like an idiot  the the kitchen too nervous to hear his answer

" [ Name ]-chan ! " teppei called out from the living room . 

" y-yes ? " you asked loudly 

" i like you too !! " he shouted back still on the living room 

you were shocked and happy . you knew you were smiling like an idiot  ,but you couldnt help it . you walked back to the living room approaching teppei . he had his face buried in a pillow . you saw his ears were red must be the reason hes hiding his face on a pillow . you called out his name softly . he flinched but then looked up . you leaned closer to him capturing his lips . 

" happy new year , teppei ~ " 

" y-you too , [ Name ]-chan . " 

you were about to kiss him again but this time he stood up the this time he was the one to give you a kiss . 

--------------------------

im sorry it was late , since its jan.3 now 2:19am so im 3 days late . but , well . better late than never right ? teehee ~if you liked it please leave a vote and comment your opinions and if you have any request , message me or just comment down below . 

Vote ? Comment ? 

~BluePandaCookies <3