that was supposed to be mine JUNPEI HYUUGA x reader

" ohayo !! " you shouted running toward the captain of the basketball club , junpei hyuuga . glomping him while crashing your cheeks to his .

" ah . ohayo . [Name] " he replied to your energetic greeting . "dont go jumping around , youll hurt yourself . "

" ahaha . i wont , i wont . " you held his hand while walking toward his classroom . you were a freshman meaning , hes your senpai & boyfriend

you looked at him and smiled adorably . even though sometimes he has a foul mouth , hes still really sweet . though , he hasnt been as sweet as he was when the both of you started dating , but you were fine with that .

you jumped in front of him stopping him from walking .

" gotcha ! " you laughed while stealing his glasses and wearing them

[A/N : if you dont wear glasses y'all just have to pretend you dont okay ? okay . ]

" oi ! [ Name ] ! give that back ! " he said walking towards you

" nope ~ ! " you continued running then , you bumped into someone , someone tall that covered your whole form .

" ah ! gomen ! " you apologized and looked up seeing kiyoshi teppei

" its alright [ Name ]-chan " he smiled . ugh so adorable .

" give it back . " junpei then grabbed the glasse from you and wore them " that was annoying . "

ouch . okay . that stinged .

" ah . gomen , gomen ~ " you smiled and rubbed your head . you were almost behind kiyoshi . " i should go to my classroom . "

" later ! " you ran away from the scene leaving the both looking at your running figure

" you should ho easy on [ Name ] , youll lose her if you keep doing what youre doing . " kiyoshi lectured junpei

" i dont know how to handle girls . " he replied with a sigh .

-      -     -     -

balling up in the corner of the changing room your bestfriend , [ BF/N ] , tried to get you moving . 

" come on [ Name ] , we'll be late . " 

" you can go ahead . " you said with your face still hidden away from her . 

" but . im your bestfriend , it my job to make sure you go to every class . "

you looked up " even of my boyfriend treats me like a guy and im so sad that i cant move . " 

she nodded 

" carry me . " you said limping down on the floor . 

" hey , did you know , that people say in this locker room , if you were to be left alone , an old wom- " 

" okay fine im going . geez . " 

you got up . stopping [ BF/N ] from continuing her story .

" scaredy-cat . aheehee " she  laughed at you .

although , it was true you are a scaredy cat , youre scared of the dark , you were scared of forests , everything .

catching up to [ BF/N ] you got dressed and raced her to the door hoping you dont go out last of the room .

the both of you got out of the room and proceeded to the gym .

   -   -   -   -  

after the classes were over and it was time for you to go home your teacher who by the way always takes a chance to ask you out , ordered you to get some things for him and then take it to his office you couldnt help but obey , youre only a student .