better HANAMIYA MAKOTO x reader

there you were again , crying , shouting . always the same . there was rarely a night where you wouldnt be fighting . you stormed to the guest room , not wanting to sleep in bed with makoto , your husband .

you cried yourself to sleep hoping that when morning comes , you wouldnt have such unwanted burden in your heart anymore , you planned to make up with him in the morning but when you went to the kitchen there was a note saying that he'll be staying at a hotel .

you didnt go to him . even if he put the hotel and room # it would be useless since youre not planning on going to him and begging on his feet , begging that he would come home .

                                                                                           ------

later that day you decided to go to the beach , where youre hoping to clear your head , and heart . you looked at the waves splashing at the shore . you closed your eyes and went to think for a minute 'why did i even marry him ?' you thought . your heart started to feel heavy . ' maybe i shouldn't be thinking about him , i came to clear my thoughts anyway . not torture myself . 

you stood up from where you were sitting . maybe going to the beach wasnt a good idea . you went to your car and drove back home 

                                                                                           ------

meanwhile , on the way to the house , walking by the crowded streets . makoto sighed and frowned . he saw a girl with a guy . his arms was hanging by her shoulders . ' is that ? ' he thought . ' the hair , the height , that back . couldnt be . ' he quickened his pace nearing the two couple . " [ Name ] ? "he patted the lady's back making her look at her . 

' no . not her . ' he sighed again and walked away from them . ' good . ' he thought . suddenly a his phone vibrated and ringed . he opened it . and looked at the caller's ID ; [ Mom/Dad's Name ] . he quickly picked it up and said 

" hello ? " 

" makoto-kun ? " 

" yes ? "

" its [ Name ] " he heard a sob trough the other line . " she's in [ hospital name ] and you have to hurry  "

[A/N: i know its Cliché but wait for it , k ?]

he rushed to the hospital immediately seeing your parents weeping in front of your room . this is bad news . when he caught their attention they approached him and your mother took a very deep breath . 

" [ Name ] . shes . . " her eyes begin to tear up . " she gone " 

" when ? " 

" just about minutes ago . " her father said taking over the talking . 

" how ? " 

" overspeeding . the Doctor did all they can . they said it was major brain damage . "

her mom resumed talking . " when she was still alive . she used to tell me that . if ever she died suddenly , she told me to tell you that , she really loves you , more than her own life "

" i love her too " he said not a tear falling from hif eyes . maybe the pain was so unbearably that all his muscles got numb and couldnt produce tears . 

makoto sank to the ground with weakened knees and legs . for a moment he thought ' maybe it was better if she was the girls i saw on the street today with a different guy '

---------------------------------------

First of all , i am truly deeply sorry for killing you . and sorry for makoto babe's OOCness , this is a fanfic anyway . and sorry for such a bad plot ( if you think so ) . thanks for reading and stuff

also if i mention any makoto ' tachibana ' sorry bc i get confused by their names and bc makoto tachibana is also my bby <3

if you liked it please leave a vote and comment your opinions and if you have any request , message me or just comment down below . 

Vote ? Comment ? 

~BluePandaCookies <3