the beach AOMINE DAIKI x reader part 2

" but riko-san . i-i can't wear these clothes heck they're not even close to clothes ! " you squealed .

" c'mon as your senpai and my assistant go out and wear them ! " riko

demanded .

*FLASH BACK*

= at the gym=

riko blowed the whistle . and the team started to gather .

" okay I have an announcement ! "

[ time skip ]

"training camp ?! " everyone shouted in unison except for kuroko .

[A/NIN CASE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOURE SEIRIN TEAM'S MANAGER . AND AOMINE'S GIRLFRIEND . ;) you've been datingfor 4 months now . X3

" yep ! the beach its pretty common for a training camp but . it improves you guys more . " the seirin's coach smirked " plus . there's a bonus . I'll be your chef for 3  whole days . " she added

"oh . n-no i-ill be the o-one to cook . so it could save you t-the tr-trouble . ahehehe ." you laughed nervously while the rest of the team looked at you gratefully .

" well then . I'll help you . " riko suggested while giving off a bright aura with a thumbs up .

" erm . s-sure ." you agreed with a depressed look .

*FLASHBACK END*

" why do you have to punish me like this ~ " you sulked " you know Aomine would be mad at me ~ "

" heehee ~ a little fun wouldn't hurt ! " you and riko chased each other around the whole changing stall at the beach . and then suddenly riko pushed you out of the changing stall without you even noticing . and there you were standing in the open beach , wearing a bikini . which caused your teammates to stare at you and blush . ( except kuroko )

"ah !" you tried covering you body with your bare hands . then suddenly a tall tan figure blocked you from your teammates .

" eh ? kagami ? " you guessed but you were wrong instead it was ...

" A-Aomine ?! "

" what're you doing here ? " you asked . Aomine turned to look at you .

"nice" Aomine complimented while looking at you wearing a two-piece

" Ah !! aho ! " you immediately covered yourself again .

" but still . " Aomine said seriously while staring at your breast " I didn't know you were that big ."

" pervert ! " you walked out and went inside the changing stall and you changed into a plain shorts and wore a sleeveless jacket the same color as your boyfriends hair .

as you approach Aomine in the beach he stared at you emotionless

" whaaaat ? " you whined and hugged aomine's arm and sulked

" why did you change clothes ? "

" But its cold ~ "

" che , liar its as hot as the sun " Aomine stated