Chapter 1

Percys POV

I swear to all the gods if I spend one more weekend trying to solve a fight between two gods while also studying for a test while also preventing other godly fights that could end the world... I am moving into the aquarium.

APERERNTLY!! Apollo stole Ares' "style" when he wore sunglasses the other day. Like actually why.

*time jump to later after solving said fight*

"I am so done with having to balance school and them" I gestured towards the sky. I was sitting in a park around the biggest blanket I have ever seen hanging out with my friends.

"Agreed" Piper sighed popping a grape in her mouth. "Last week I was innocently doing my homework when my mom came and started complaining about how it was so hard to make people's love lives interesting these days"

"I came over to visit sensed her presence and left" Hazel laughed.

We all stoped talking as we herd a rumble in the distance.

"And that is why we think these things not say them." Annabeth smiled. Gods she had a beautiful smile. Wait... what was I thinking about.

My questionable thoughts were interrupted by a small roll being thrown at me.

"Earth to Percy." Leo lifted another roll ready to throw it.

"I swear Valdez..."

Nobody (not Annabeth) POV *on Olympus*

"They sit there and complain about high school and how stressful there lives are." Zeus rolled his eyes at the teenagers.

"If only we could prove to them how easy there lives are," Hermes spoke.

"I mean our lives are so hard I make all there love stories interesting and it takes creativity." Aphrodite wined

"I mean we could put ourselves in their shoes just to prove how easy it is to them." Artemis pointed out. She looked uncomfortable. Zeus required her to look of at least 20 mortal years for these meetings which wasn't fun.

"Good point." Hades was there only due to the fact that this meeting was about the demigods two of which were his.

"I can watch Olympus while you are gone" Hestia suggested from the hearth in the corner "I've done it before"

"I mean... we could prove to them how easy it is," Apollo suggested.

"By pretending to be teenagers?" Hera said

"Sure. I do it every day" Artemis rolled her eyes.

"It's settled then I give you one day to get your affairs in order and tomorrow we become teenagers," Zeus announced then disappeared to his own quarters.