Chapter 12

Rachel POV

Not good. Not good. Not good! NOT GOOD! I had a large corkboard on my wall, I had bought it the day before. I had also along drawn out sketches of the new transfers. Now I was standing in front of the board watching as it all fell together in my head.

My gut feeling the other day. TWELVE unannounced new kids, all different styles and looks but with the same surname. I knew what was happening I just didn't know why.

The gods became mortal teenagers.

"Hey guys," I practiced to my empty loft "just a quick FYI those new transfers, yeah there the gods in mortal form. Why are they here? Glad you asked. I DON'T KNOW!"

I heard a knock at the door and my heart stopped. I walked over silently praying to all the gods (even though they were down the street) that one of my friends wasn't the one knocking and if it was that they did not hear me.

I opened the door to reveal my father. Oh, joy. 

"Hey, Rachel. I heard screaming." 

"I was just practicing for a play," I said bluntly.

"Oh. Ok." I closed the door before he got another word in. I had bigger fish to fry. I needed to tell my friends.

Piper POV

I sat cross-legged on my bed staring blankly at my homework hoping the answers would magically show up. 

"RACHELS HOUSE! NOW!" I heard Nico yell. It was obvious he was not happy to be the messenger boy.

I grabbed my coat and join the others in the living room. We all headed to Rachels house.

When we got there Percy and Annabeth were already waiting. Nico shadow traveled us in so we didn't have to talk to her parents.

Rachel was pacing nervously, she had a cork board up with sketches of all the transfers.

"Everybody sit down." She said still pacing. "How do I... Ok so... hm... um..."

"Just give it to me straight boss," Leo said obviously quoting some movie. I stepped on his left foot and Calypso his right. He shut up.

"Ok so... THE NEW TRANSFERS ARE ACTUALLY THE GODS PRETENDING TO BE TEENAGERS!" Rachel yelled quickly. There was a mix of responses. 

"Sounds about right," Percy grunted.

"Why though?" Someone asked.

"What does everybody want on their pizza? It's gonna be a long night." Jason asked holding a notepad.

"Look ok. I don't know much. I do know they did this on purpose because they would have asked for our help." Rachel said. 

I was shocked but like Percy not surprised. 

"Pizza will be here in 5," Jason said sitting down next to me.

A/N Sorry for so much dialogue and like no detail.

A/N Daily Life Question...

Is there a synonym for synonym?