Chapter 2

*the next day at Olympus*

Poseidon POV
Honestly, I was kind of excited about going to New York. I would get to see Percy and see his life. And I also get to see Sally. But you know that has nothing to do with anything. I'm happy for her and Paul.

"Poseidon!!!! Nooow!" Zeus yelled from the throne room.

All 12 of us were there. (FYI Dionysus would be at camp so it's the other 11 Olympians and Hades) We stood in a circle. A dramatic effect probably suggested by Aphrodite, who was smiling out of her mind. We all breathed in and left.

Rachel POV

I could feel something. Like something had defiantly happened. I don't know what but some god or many did something. But, unlike Chiron told me to I ignored it. I had eaten some questionable street tacos so it could be that. Probably not. But an Oracle can hope.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of it being nothing and went to bed. "Please be nothing. Please be nothing..."I muttered to myself as I dozed off

Aphrodite POV

Omgggggg. I am so excited. I get to see Percabeth IN PERSON. Oh and Piper too.

I was in a new form. I had given myself platinum blonde hair that was stick straight. I made myself about 5'6 with a flawless complexion. Obviously. Beautiful blue eyes. The perfect teenage girl. The guys are going to be fawning over me.

Athena got us this awesome apartment building. I only got one floor though. I would have preferred the entire building but we have to blend in. Whatever that means. (A/N: FYI it was built so that one floor was just one big room)

I look inside my closet and saw that it was empty. I almost passed out. I had no clothes. I attempted to fill the closet. An action that should have simply required one sweep of my hand but nothing happened.

"ZEUS!!!!!" I screamed "WHY CANT I USE MY POWERS!"

"BECAUSE WE CANNOT ACCURATELY PROVE THAT THERE LIVES ARE EASIER IF WE CAN START A GLOBAL PANDEMIC BY SNAPPING OUR FINGERS!" Athena yelled from an unknown location.

"THAT WAS LIKE 400 YEARS AGO YOU GUYS ACT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY!" Apollo yelled from another unknown location.

"IT WAS ONLY 100 YEARS!" Athena yelled back.

"UGGGGG! THIS SOUND IS GOING TO DISRUPT MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!" I screamed.