Chapter 13

Annabeth POV

It makes perfect sense. There the gods. Percy and I are walking home from Rachel's in comfortable silence.

"I have an idea." Percy said abruptly stopping.

"What" I asked seriously confused.

"We don't tell them we know. We keep going on like everything's normal. If they came here to prove something let them prove it. If they can actually prove props to them but if not..." Percy had that look on his face when he's about to do something evil.

"Why though? We could tell them, they could leave and were back to normal."

"Buuut- I bet there trying to prove how easy out lives are." Percy interrupted himself. Gods Percy can be a genius sometimes.

"Fine. Fine. We don't tell them." I finally agree.

When we get home Estelle runs up to me saying something about a scary girl.

Percy and I both reach for our weapons. Percy grabs Estelle and tells her to wait in the kitchen. We walk in cautiously.

"Hello Perseus, Annabeth." A deep female voice says from a corner. We couldn't see her face.

Both Percy and I had our weapons drawn and were ready to fight. I reached over and flicked on the light.

Then I heard laughter.

"Put your sword down, Kelp Head." Thalia laughed.

"Really, Pinecone Face." Percy lowered his sword and re capped it.

Thalia POV

There faces were hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.

"The little goldfish helped me trick you guys." I motioned towards Percys little sister. As she pops around the corner giggling.

"I thought you were with the hunters?!" Annabeth said breaking out of her surprise and hugging me.

"Yeah. But Artemis hasn't been responding for a few days so came to check up on some stuff." I fake laughed now hugging Percy. "Do you know anything about Artemis?" I punched Percy in the arm for fun.

"Ow! And. Well. Sorta?" He almost asked looking at Annabeth.

"What do you mean sorta. Where is she?" I asked anxiously. She had been gone for days now. It was my responsibility to find her but I was worried. It wasn't like her to just leave like this.

"She's. Well she's here..." Annabeth said slowly.

"You mean on Olympus?" I asked prying for more information. Anything.

"No. I mean down the road in her apartment." Annabeth stated plainly.

"Apartment?" Now things were getting confusing.

"Look okay. Thegodskindaallmadethemselvesmortalteenagerssotheycouldprovetousthatourlivesareeasy." Percy spit out with out breathing.

"Uh seaweed brain a little slower." Annabeth pointed out.

"Right..." he took a deep breath "the gods kinda all came down here to prove a point to us that our lives are easy. At least that's why we think there here but they are definitely here."

"Well σκατά."

A/N I know I haven't posted in forever and this isn't even that great of a chapter. I've been cramming for finals and honestly had a serious amount of writers block. I hope I can sneak in a few more chapters soon.

Thanks for reading,
HufflepuffinCabin7