Chapter 3

Nobody (Still not Annabeth) POV

The first-period bell rang loudly confirming Percy's tardiness as he opened his locker. The hallways were next to empty besides Leo who was rebuilding someone's locker.

"Dude, what are you doing!" Percy almost yelled down the hall.

"Getting paid to fix this dude's locker." He yelled back not even looking at what he was doing.

"So like not going to class."

"Nope."

"How are you even passing."

"I'm not just passing I have straight A's."

"That seriously confus-"

The doors banged open. 12 teenagers walked in. Almost all of them were fighting about who knows what but when they saw Percy and Leo in the hallway they all shut up.

They all looked very distinctly different. 

The guy in the front had dusty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. He was wearing jeans and a simple navy blue long sleeve. It was the kind of outfit where it was obvious he was rich. Plus the gold watch on his wrist defiantly was not cheap.

The girl next to him had fair skin and long, wavy, honey-brown hair that was pinned half back. She had deep brown eyes. She was wearing mom jeans, a red crop top, and a Gucci belt. Her jewelry was all very expensive from the gold necklaces around her neck to what almost looked like a wedding ring on her finger. Her airforce 1's were as white as can be.

To her right was a scary buff guy with spikey deep brown hair and dark skin. He was wearing a leather jacket, Harley Davidson muscle shirt, dark jeans, and black aviator glasses. His eyes were a shade of brown that was almost red.

Behind him was a red-headed girl, her curly hair was long and pulled back into a loose bun. She wore a white cropped blouse and bell bottoms. The bottom of her pants had a thin layer of dirt like she had been walking in a field or dusty garden.

To her left was a taller guy who was tan and had long, shaggy brown hair. His eyes were a million shades of blue and green. He wore a pale blue tank top and a loose zip-up. He had black ripped jeans on and black vans.

Next to him was a brunette with her hair pulled into a bun with two wispy chunks loosely framing her face. She wore glasses with thin brown frames. Her eyes were a pale grey and she wore almost no makeup. She wore a white t-shirt that said: "I wouldn't know I've never stood behind a man" in black. She had a loose grey sweater and deep blue jeans on, her brown heeled booties looked worn. She had no jewelry on besides a bronze key that hung on a long chain around her neck.

To her left was a tall lean guy with shaggy wavy brown hair and brown eyes. He had on loose, worn blue jeans and a loose green t-shirt. He had white Nikes with a golden swoosh and a watch with a leather band on his wrist.

Just behind him was a buff guy in a plain white t-shirt that looked like it had ash on it and an old worn flannel. He wore dark jeans and work boots. His hair was black and not brushed. He had various scars on his hands from who knows what.

To his right was a shorter girl with short died silver hair and deep brown eyes. She had a cropped black shirt and a black leather jacket. She had blue skinny jeans on and black combat boots. 

Further on to her right was a guy a little, but not much, taller than her. His rustic blonde hair was shorter and brushed loosely to the side. He had on a black Nike sweatshirt and a jean jacket over. Along with black ripped jeans and white Adidas shoes. The simple watch on his wrist was gold and almost new. He had AirPods and is not at all paying attention.

Leaned up against the lockers to the right was a thin platinum blonde who was chewing her gum. She wore a pink mini skirt and a cropped white collard shirt. She had a white headband in her hair and a gold necklace around her neck. She had white airforce 1's and a few gold rings on her fingers.

And in the back, there was a guy dressed in solid black.  He had a black sweatshirt, with the hood pulled over his head. He had black sweats on and solid black Nikes. His skin was pale and what you could see of his hair was pitch black.