Chapter 7

Apollo POV

"Give. Your. Sister. Her. Books." Zeus looked dead at me. He was poking, what we can only guess is, mac and cheese with a plastic fork and glaring into nothing. I reluctantly handed her the books and shoved a mouthful of "mac and cheese" into my mouth.

Zeus was still doing the staring thing. Hera was trying to get his attention. Ares, Hermes, and Poseidon were flinging food at Athena. They were really getting into the spirit of teenagers. Athena was helping Artemis and Demeter with the homework from their first 4 periods. Hephaestus was building something with his school supplies and utensils. Aphrodite was flirting with some mortals. Hades was watching the demigods.

But anyway back to me.

I had three assignments due TOMORROW like what is this. I have to turn in my notes for history, I have a math assignment and a get to know you essay to write. I mean WHAT IS THIS. Plus, I have to remember to go by Alex now, because we can't go by our godly name.

Artemis is like Phoebe or something

Hera is Freya

Zeus is Logan, oh no I just realized I made him 4th on this list don't tell him my dad gets a little angry about not coming first.

Demeter is Dani

Hades is... well I don't know what Hades is going by he really doesn't like associating himself with us. (yes just like his son)

Poseidon is Jackson

Aphrodite is Amber

Ares is Andrew

Hephestus is Harley

Hermes is George

Athena is Sophia

Gods I keep talking about other people what is wrong with me. I'm blaming this stupid high school

Annabeth POV

I spaced out staring at the new kids. I don't know why I was so invested but I just had this, feeling.

I turned to my left to look at Percy. He was looking at the new kids too. He was making that face he does when he's worried. I could tell he had been having the same feeling I did but was trying to ignore it. I squeezed his hand, which I was holding under the table. He glanced over at me his worried face still intact.

"Your so cute when you're worried," I told him, smiling slightly. He smirked and attempted to soften his face but in my eyes, he failed. I could still see the worry.

"Am I not always?" We both laughed.

"Yes, Seaweed Brain. You always are." I looked back over toward the transfers and saw that one of them was glaring at us. Well, not us more Percy. It was the girl from my math class. I could see now she had grey eyes and thinly framed glasses. "You haven't already made enemies with any have the transfers, have you?" I asked Percy still looking at the girl.

"Not that I know of," He followed my eyes to the girl "Is she glaring at me?" He asked sounding seriously offended.

"Yes, she is."