Chapter 6

Leo POV

"Give. Me. One. Of. Your. Fries. Pleeeeeeease. Piper come on." I begged reaching over Jason for her fries.

"No, you already ate your own." She grabbed her fries and stood up defensively.

Annabeth walked over to our table dropped her tray next to Percy and kept walking. She walked over to the opposite side of the table where Nico and Will sat. Their tactic was sitting just far enough away from us that they didn't have to sit near us but close enough so other people didn't come to sit.

We all watched as she walked over told them something and Nico rolled his eyes saying no. She then looked him dead in the eye with her death glare and he reluctantly stood up. Will was just eating his pizza and reading a medical textbook like no one was death threatening his boyfriend.

They both plopped down closer to the group, Will still reading.

"Ok so who has had a transfer student in one of their classes," Annabeth asked all of us raising her own hand. So did Piper, Jason, and Rachel.

"Me and Percy-" I saw Annabeths face flinch but she restrained. "What?!"

"It's Percy and I" Annabeth muttered.

"Oh my gods! Percy and I saw all of them come in this morning there's like 12."

"Ok so it's weird right I mean I'm there was no warning." Annabeth asked

"Can we not. I mean we just finished a war a few months ago and monsters are still attacking. Is there any reason we need to stir up trouble?"

"I guess your right." Annabeth took a deep breath and leaned onto Percy.

Nico carefully slid away and dragged Will's book with him. Will followed his book down the table.

All of a sudden the cafeteria got really quite. I turned around and saw the 12 new transfers walking in. They were a chaotic mess.

"I swear brother. Give me my books back!" The girl with silver hair yelled. The guy who must have been her brother, the dark blonde guy, was holding textbooks in the air.

A few of them were talking amongst there selves. The redhead was just glaring at the guy in black. They quickly spread out to get lunch, find a table and do whatever.

The sound returned to the cafeteria everywhere besides our table.

"We're not ignoring it, are we?" Percy sighed

"No, Seaweed Brain we are not ignoring it."