Chapter 16

A/N here's the prophecy for reference

The Seven savior's and there friends shall venture to this world's end.

The dark gods wife shall save someones life.

As the hearth needs the to be brought back to health.

The gods leave may be the end for only there children shall save them.

Nico POV

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I yelled in the back of the car.

After Percy, Annabeth and Thalia made there fun little annocment we all decided to go to school and try and fix the gods stupid ideas.

I looked over to will and he was smirking at his book.

"What?" I asked him.

"I keep thinking about how Persephone turned you into a plant." He laughed.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I tried to sound annoyed but I shuttered at the memory. Honestly my step mom is WAY scaryer than my dad.

Apollo POV

I heard Zues snap and prepared for the party Hestia had OBVIOUSLY planned for me.

But it was silent.

"Hestia! I'm here you can say surpri-" I opened my eyes and I was still in the mortal version of our thrown room.

I heard Artemis swear under her breath, Zues kept snapping, Hera was as groaning and someone face palmed.

"Yep that checks." Athena stood up. "You took our powers dumbass! WERE NOT GODS!"

Zues kept snapping. Athena groaned throwing her hands up in defeat, she walked towards the kitchen

"I have homework." Hermes groaned "We'll talk to the kids about this in the morning."

Everyone got up and went there separate ways. Artemis, Demeter and Aphrodite (who was running slowly in her heels) followed Athena to the kitchen, Hermes, Hephaestus, Ares, Hades and Hera all headed to there rooms, Poseidon headed towards the pool muttering something about swim team.

As I got up to head to the mall (because I did not get enough clothes and no one as awesome as me can wear the same outfit twice) I noticed Zues still snapping. I backed out of the room slowly and ran to the car before he got out of his shock.

Percy POV

Ok the gods need to stop you know doing whatever this is because I'm done. I have (or better wording) was supposed to have 2 REALLY important tests this week but noooo we have it easy and they HAD to prove us wrong.

And then they didn't show up to school today. so now sense we were excused from class early due to "tramatic events" (Leo blew up the science lab, my math class and the gym) (oh and don't worry nobody was harmed and once we save the gods the school will be receiving an annonomys donation for the repairs)  we are all walking to there Apartment building. We know which one because it appeared in it's big fancy glory the other day. Do to the mist no mortal noticed.

I shoved in front and began banging on the front door.

" OPEN UP!" I shouted as I continued banging on the door. It was raining but I had made a bubble so we could stay dry. Now the rain not only poured on us but harder in general. I gave up on knocking and ramed into the door flinging it open.

Most of my friends stepped back due to my anger. But my (flawlessly beautiful might I add) girlfriend simply stepped through what used to be the door.

"Can you dry me off." She asked and I did. Then she turned to the living room and her face became what it has been a moment before. Pissed off.

"OK EVERYBODY IN HERE NOW! IM NOT PLAYING GAMES! YOU DONT COME IN HERE WE ARE IGNORING THE PROPHECY AND LEAVING YOU FOR DEAD!" She yelled making Leo flinch.

A/N hiiii so I'm back sorry for the delay but even more sorry to say it might be a while for another chapter. I just started my summer job that includes a 13 hour work day so I don't have much time to write. But I swear I'm trying. Anyways...

peace out,

Hufflepuffincabin7