Chapter 8

Athena POV

This was a completely idiotic idea. Zeus always has to prove his point even if it is at the expense of others. Also please take note, that I am going to kill Percy Jackson. Since lunch started he has kissed my daughter 8 times, 2 times on the lips, 1 time on the cheek, and 5 times on her forehead. Currently, I am glaring at him just to let him know about my plan. I know I'm the wisdom goddess and I should listen to reason or whatever, but when it comes to percabeth as Aphrodite calls them I do not have to be smart.

The third thing is, this homework is completely unreasonable. The way I made schools you should teach someone something and then give them work about that subject to do in class. BUT here, in this penitentiary, they do not teach you anything and then assume you will be able to obtain a good grade. I am obviously able to do all of it but I have to teach everyone else as well. It is quite aggravating.

I walked into my AP biology class and saw one of the demigods already sitting down. It was Will Solace he was Apollos kid. He was reading a medical textbook. I had to admit, I have seen his medical work and observed his grades. (it was part of my studying before I came) Even for a son of Apollo he was quite intelligent and would add up to be a brilliant doctor one day. But for today I had to avoid him, I sat down on the other side of the room and began to pull out my binder. I heard someone clearing their throat in a non-natural way cueing me to look up.

"I'm sorry miss..." she looked down at her sheet "royal, but we don't just sit where ever we want. You are going to have to move to an empty assigned seat.... ah it seems that the seat next to Mr. Solace is open. Go. Now."

I grabbed my stuff and walked over to the seat next to Will. Oh, and in case you are wondering if the goddess of wisdom gets embarrassed yes, yes she does. (oh and about royal, Poseidon *insert eye roll* blurted it out at the office so it all of our surnames now.)

Will POV

I was innocently reading about how to set a broken femur when I overheard my name in a conversation. I glanced up and saw one of the new kids quickly walking toward my desk, it was the smarter-looking one. She had brown hair and thinly framed glasses that surrounded her grey eyes. She quickly slid into the seat next to me as class began.

"Today we will be starting a project, this project will be worked on with your lab partner so exchange numbers or start passing notes and choose a time to get together. You will be choosing a molecule and creating a 3D model for it. It can be any molecule but it will be one." She continued talking about the instructions for the rest of the period.

Mrs. Cane had a habit to get off-topic and start lecturing people, currently, she was going on about pen clicking. Then the bell rang releasing me from the lecture. I closed my book and began to race out the door, I paused when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my lab partner.

"Oh. Um, hey. We need to set a time right?" I asked quickly.

"Correct." She stated like that was helpful.

"How about tonight?" I asked praying I could go to her place.

"Ok, but we will have to do it at your place of residence." This girl used seriously big words.

"Sure, cool." Not cool. I lived with 7 other DEMIGOD teenagers, and two more and Rachel are over almost 24/7, but ignoring that it was a great plan so I wrote down my address "Heres my address. Be there at 4:30-ish. Oh and fair warning my house is a little chaotic."

I bolted out of there as quickly as possible and finally got to my locker. Nico walked up to me.

"Your such a dork," He was looking at the pre-med book that my dad had given me for my birthday. "You won't even be doing pre-med for like 3 years minimum."

"Yeah well, I still need to know this stuff for camp." I slammed my locker and walked out of the school with my boyfriend by my side. We walked up to Nico's black Audi, it had dark windows and a license plate that said DOA on it (Hades gave it to Nico along with the zombie chauffeur). We both claimed into the back as Jules Albert started the way to the apartment.

We pulled up to the building and got out of the car, I waved goodbye to Jules Albert as he and the car faded into the darkness. I saw Nico roll his eyes at my southern manners.