Chapter 10

Artemis POV

Athena got back at like 7 o'clock and she looked kinda horrified. She tripped into the lobby and sat down on her chair, thrown, thing that we all had. She slumped down slowly. For the first time in her immortal life, she looked confused.

"Artemis?" She didn't look at me.

"Uh yeah."

"You spend your days with teenagers right?" Still no eye contact.

"Um yeah..."

"Can we talk in my room please?" She stood up and started walking toward the elevator. I ran up behind her and we rode to her room in silence, but the second we walked in I saw a side of Athena I have never seen before. She dropped her backpack on the floor, took off her glasses and threw them on the bed. Then she broke. Her daze stopped and she started screaming.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE KIDS! I MEAN THEY ATE THAT FOOD AS IF THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT. THEY SPOKE WORDS THAT I HAD NEVER HEARD BEFORE AND... OH ME! THEY COULD NOT PAY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING. IT WAS LIKE PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA, SQUIRREL, PINK, MONKEY, PENGUIN, TEACHERS, BLUE, BOOK, WATER, FIRE, LOVE!!!!!!"

"Ok... lets sit down." I motioned toward the sitting area. "Have you never spent unfiltered time with teenagers before?"

"Obviously not." She said these words and I sensed almost fear in her voice, and I think I knew why. She had found something she knew nothing about... the teenage brain. "I mean I've studied teenagers obviously. I wrote a good chunk of books on it but..."

"Um... Athena?" I cautiously put my hand on her back. "I think you need to study."

"YOUR RIGHT!" She bolted up, she was starting to look a little crazy. I mean I would too if I was the godess of knowledge and found something I knew nothing about. It was going to be a long night.

Annabeth POV

"No offense Will but she's a little weird." I blurted after Sophia left.

"None taken I barley know her." He answered and continued to try to get Nico to eat some food.

"Anybody else notice how she looked horrified half the time and the other half of the time she was glaring at Percy and I." I asked. I mean you should have seen this girl. She looked nice enough but when she looked at you she was either death glaring you or just confused like she had never seen a teenager before.

The new exchange students we're definitely weird. Percy and I waved goodbye to everyone else and walked hand in hand down the road to the apartment.

I pulled out my keys and we crept inside. At this hour Estelle was asleep, Sally and Paul were trying to sneak in a few hours and we were supposed to be asleep. We almost made it all the way to the bedroom door when Sally cleared her throat. We froze.

"It is 12:30. Re- you know what. No. Just don't complain when your tired tomorrow." She turned around and we held back laughs as we fell into our bed.

A/N- Daily Life Question...

Why are hamburgers called hamburgers when there is no ham, in fact ham is a completely different animal