Chapter 5

Jason POV

The bell rang signaling the end of my 2nd period. I threw my t-shirt over my head and shoved my feet in my shoes. I rushed out of the locker room. I was nearly running as I passed Percy in the hall. I had to make it all the way to the other side of the school for my AP math class. I barely made it, the bell went off and I sat down panting next to Annabeth.

"Hey." She shrugged me off not even realizing I was dying.

"Um earth to Annabeth." I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Oh uh hi- are you ok." She looked at me, beginning to regain breath.

"uh yeah, I just was late to leave the locker room and had to run all the way across the school." I pulled out my notebook and lowered my voice as the teacher started the class. "What were you staring at?"

"there's a new girl, she's a transfer. I had another transfer in my English class (A/N: FYI that was AP too) a guy with dark blonde hair and he was wearing a black sweat..." I could tell her ADHD brain had gotten distracted.

"Ok so." I looked in the direction she was looking and saw the girl. She was in the front of the class, but I couldn't see anything clearly. "stercore!"

"What?"

"Nothing I forgot my glasses in the locker room."

"Well, γαμώ." She looked at the board obviously scaling how important today's lesson is before she got completely invested in the transfer students. Whatever the board said must not have been important because she started describing the girl to me. "She has dark brown hair, fair skin, thinly framed brown glasses, she's wearing a white t-shirt and a grey sweater, from what i saw her eyes are kinda grey."

"That was a lot of extremely descriptive information."

"Yeah...we'll investigate more at lunch."

A/N- I know this was a short chapter. Sorry