Chapter 17

Leo POV

I am dead scared of Annabeth. I'm not ashamed to admit it. She scares me.

"OK EVERYBODY IN HERE NOW! IM NOT PLAYING GAMES! YOU DONT COME IN HERE WE ARE IGNORING THE PROPHECY AND LEAVING YOU FOR DEAD!" She yelled making me flinch and step forward trying to follow her orders.

Piper pulled me back laughing at my visible fear of the blonde girl.

Both Percy and Annabeth were obviously both angry at the gods and not afraid of what they would do. They waited, annoyed, as we walked in behind them.

One of the new "transfers" walked around the corner followed by two others. Slowly they all appeared.

"Ok. So I would like to publicly announce that there is a new prophecy that obviously states you did something." Annabeth said in a calm but somehow still threatening tone.

It was silent for all of 3 seconds. Annabeth obviously wanted to get this whole prophecy over with. Because she broke the silence.

"Ok so I'm gonna need you all to tell me what. You. Did." The threatening part was becoming more obvious.

"We wanted to prove that your lives were easy and so we came here and realized they were only sorta hard but now we're stuck." Ares half grunted half spoke.

"What do you mean, stuck?"