/:/~Prolouge~/:/

'AGHHHHHHH!'

'AGHHHHHHH!'

'Where did they come from..!?'

'Help me! I can't find my child!"

'It burns!!'

'Mommy..!!'

Waking up to sounds of a screaming, a girl with light brown hair sat up with a startled expression. She glanced over at her younger sister worriedly, the screams only getting louder and more panicked as time slipped past her.

Gently shoving the younger sister's shoulder, she woke up groggily, but stiffened at the sounds out of their room and home.

"Nee-San... what's everyone screaming about..?" The younger girl muttered, her hold on the blanket only grew more tight as she heard their pained screams. Her dark chocolate like hair was messily draped over the right side of her face, covering the blue eyes that all females in the clan had. Her face was a bit rounder compared to the older sister as she was a bit lanky when she walked sometimes.

"Stay here, let me go check out what's got everyone all loud..." The older girl climbed off the large bed, covering the younger one in her covers and placing her bunny plushie, Shiki, in her arms to hug softly.

Walking on the soft carpet that tickled her toes, her long sleeping robe dragged behind her. Her light brown hair shifting in front of her eyes as she slid the door over. Peeking out of the room she looked down the hallway hearing the screams echo down the many halls outside.

As soon as her bare feet touched the wooden floors that creaked with each step. Little flickers of ember floated in front of her face. The flecks of burning wood and blood filled the air and surrounding wind. She stepped out onto the porch to see the sky turn bright red and grouped smoke blocking out the sunlight that used to shower the gardens in front of her family's home.

She gazed out into the distance to see flames scorch and scour the surrounding homes around her. The screams only had pierced her ears when she had walked outside.

'Help me!!'

'Leave us alone!'

'Run! We gotta leave this place!'

The older sister's eyes widen in pure terror, her legs quivering in fear as her hands shook at the gravity of what was happening in front of her.

Her breath got caught in her throat as she slammed the door behind her and raced back inside. Her feet thumping loudly down the halls until she reached her room. She was already out of breath as she rushed over to the large bed that covered her dear little sister and picked her up, sitting her on her hip hurriedly.

The smaller form was startled back awake as she snuggled into her older sister's neck, trying to find warmth she craved back in her bed.

"Sorry but we have to get out of here now!" The older sister's voice cracked in panic.