/:/Chapter 6/:/

/:/~Couple of weeks later~/:/

After the whole separation and getting over it event, Guy was sent to pick Takeo up and have her under his protection

After the whole separation and getting over it event, Guy was sent to pick Takeo up and have her under his protection. So she was now living under him, she didn't mind though. Guy was a very fun and nice guy if you got to know him.

She was now walking down the street looking for a certain blonde boy. After a few days, she knew he was a lonely kid. And so just as lonely as she was, she
thought why not be two lonely friends together? And then chaos happened.

It turned out a lot more troublesome with two kids now pulling pranks everywhere they went. The ninjas were for one getting ticked off at how nimble they were at such a young age.

After the moment though they were walking side by side looking at the people and shops, chatting about random things that come to their minds.

Walking past a group of adults, Takeo noticed that they glanced at her friend, Naruto and sneered at him in disgust. This did not settle well for her whatsoever.

"Hey Naruto?"

"Hm?"

"Are their any good people that treat you nicely? You know, without all the weird looks?" Waving her hands in the air empathizing the word 'Weird'.

"Hm lets see.. there's the ramen guy, Iruka Sensei, Shikamaru... uh Choji.. this girl named Hinata... and then you!" He looked towards his friend with a large grin.

"That's all sweet and all but that's very few people..." Takeo laughed nervously.

"Ya, I know. That's why It'll grow when I become Hokage. Then that little group of good people will grow bigger because then they'll respect me then." He curled his arms to the back of his head as he gazed up at the stone faces.

Only four.

"That's a nice dream. Naruto Uzamaki! The Hokage of the Village Hidden in the leaves!" Takeo giggled out holding her pointer and thumbs up into a square, picturing his face on the stoned mountain.