/:/Chapter 10/:/

Sitting by the tree swing, Takeo was fiddling with her locket, the moon and gem glittering in the sunlight's rays that peaked through the branches

"Hey, Takeo! Still looking at the necklace thingy?" Takeo turned to see Naruto wave at her and then find a spot next to her.

"Yep. It was an early birthday present from my parents before we were left." She said casually.

Naruto looked at the way his friend gazed at the locket and just leaned on her shoulder comfortably, "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll meet your sister. Maybe she's looking for you too."

"Yeah.. But that's just a maybe." Takeo sighed before tucking the locket back under her shirt, "Anyways! Do you have anything going on during the weekend?"

"Nope, not if eating ramen counts as doing anything.. but I'm free most of the time. Why?"

"I was just thinking if we could grab the group and have a sleepover at my place...." Takeo booped both her pointer fingers together nervously. A tiny blush took hold of her cheeks as she suggested it.

"A-a s-s-sleepover..!?" Naruto stuttered surprised.

"Ya? What's wrong? Is it weird to invite boys too?" Takeo panicked, overthinking she did something wrong.

"AH! No no no! It's just.." Naruto looked down at the grass around them and let out a giddy smile, "This is the first sleepover I've been invited too..."

"Oh..." Takeo puffed out her cheeks annoyed at this statement, "That just means this sleepover is gonna be extra fun because it's your first!" She patted his spiky hair.

"Y-yeah!" Naruto laughed out excitedly.

"Let's go look for our crew and talk about the date and time!"

"Date and time..?" Naruto tilted his head confused.

"Ya, stuff like this need to be planned, dude."

"O-oh I thought I was going to your house after school and wait there for the others to come.." Naruto scratched the back of his head.

"Hm so you wanna stay at my house and hang til the day of the sleepover?"

"Is that a bit too much to ask, am I gonna bother you?"

"Nope. Why would my best friend bother me?" Takeo took hold of his hand and started looking for the others.

"Best friend..." he muttered to himself, his hand gripping his shirt.

"Don't get all emotional on me now, Naruto. This is supposed to be a happy thing!" She giggled to herself.

"But T-takeo.. your so nice to me.." He continued to rub his eyes as he felt tears prick them.

"Hai, hai!~" She grinned happily, skipping along the path leading back to the entrance.