/:/Chapter 7/:/

Running down the halls with her hair tied up, Momaru was squealing excitedly as she was dodging Kankoru pouncing her in a tackle

Running down the halls with her hair tied up, Momaru was squealing excitedly as she was dodging Kankoru pouncing her in a tackle. He would sometimes run into the walls and doors from time to time.

"You can't catch me!" She squealed loudly, her robes gliding behind her.

"Yes, I can!" He was on her tail, holding his hand out as they ran. Trying to grab hold of her robes, he slipped and face planted on the carpet ground.

Momaru stopped dead in her tracks and looked back at her older brother.

There was a silent moment when Temari caught up to them and stared dead at the scene.

The silence was suffocating until Momaru cracked and started full out cackling at Kankoru.

"It's not funny!!" Kankoru sat up from his spot in an apple sauce sitting. His face flushed with red as it was getting sore and embarrassment.

Temari ignored what he said and started giggling as well, holding her stomach as she caught sight of his red face.

"HAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE THOSE APPLES THEY SELL AT THE MARKETS!" Temari laughed loudly, pointing at finger at his bright red nose.

"NO I DONT!" He huffed angrily. He got onto his feet and patted his baggy pants of any dust.

"No it's okay,-"

"Thank you, Momaru-"

"-You look like a baby's bum when spanked!" Momaru finished off giggling hysterically, falling back on the carpet.

"WHAT!?" Kankoru roared even more irritated than before.

"A BABY'S BUTT! WHEN SPANKED!" Temari was done, she had to lean on the wall to hold herself up.

"AGHHHHHHHH!! NOOOOO!!"

...

Walking down the street, Momaru was currently looking for the hiding place that she stumbled upon last week. Kicking a small pebble she found a little ways back towards her house, she glanced over at some shifting sand that seemed to levitate around a corner. Just a tiny dust of sand floating around, nothing suspicious.

"Hm?" She tilted her head cutely at the sight. Trudging behind the trail of sand grains, she followed it around and down to a familiar alley.

"Oooohh! It's the same sand!" She giggled happily.

Squeezing into the little alley, she stumbled out and then face planted on her face, just as she did last time. But now she was reminded of Kankoru and started giggling.

"Y-your back....!?" He said startled, his hands fidgeting with his cloak.

"Ah! FRIEND! Tell me your name! I didn't get it last time and I have to prove to my siblings that I have friends!" Momaru huffed, standing up with both hands on her waist.