/:/Chapter 4/:/

Shooting up in her spot, the first thing that Takeo noticed was some flowers beside her bed

Shooting up in her spot, the first thing that Takeo noticed was some flowers beside her bed. She looked down as she felt a stinging sensation on her chest and arms. They were wrapped up securely not giving her much movement in the matter.

But something bugged her to her core.

"Where's Momaru?"

Her eyes started quickly scanning the area around but to no avail, she found no little girl in her eye sight. Quickly throwing the blankets off her, she scrambled off the hospital bed and stumbled towards the door.

A wave of nausea crashed over her head and mind, making her hurl whatever was left in her stomach. Her eyes were dilating wildly as she ignored the horrid smell of her puke, and crashed into the door, making it fly open with ease. She saw nurses look at her worriedly and concerned as others were scrambling to get her back into her bed.

"Where is my sister!?" She shouted out, her breathing becoming ragged.

"Miss their was not another person with you when Mister Guy dropped you off at the hospital.." One of the nurses tried to explain.

"What do you mean there was no other person!? Are you telling me my little sister is still out there!??" Her voiced cracked, mind racing rapidly at all the possibilities that could have happened.

"Please calm down and let's go back to the bed and rest, your burn marks are still healing.." A nurse tried to usher her back, but the little girl slapped her hand away.

"Leave me alone!!" She screamed scared, her legs and arms shaking as she felt all the unfamiliar people stare at her.

"Just listen to us and calm down..." One of the nurses tried to reason, some slowly walking towards her with a smile of their faces.

This only seemed to scare her more as they were surrounding her like prey caught in a trap.

"PLEASE! I JUST WANNA SEE MY SISTER!" She cried out, tears almost spilling at the thought that she might've lost another family member.

One of the nurses had enough of all this playing good nurse and grew annoyed at the stubborn child, "Your sister isn't here! Now be a good little girl and go back to your bed and get some rest!" She hollered back. Many of the nurses started glaring at her like she threw a child out the window.

It was like time stopped for the seven year old girl. It was like her world had started crumbling around her as she started hyperventilating, she felt suffocated in this bright and stuffy place. She need air. She need to be outside and out of this dreadful place.

She needed to be free.

Running past all the arguing nurses, she ran down the hallways. They all looked the same as the other. Each just as plain and bland as always. It never gave her a pleasant feeling.

Running aimlessly down the crowded hallways of visitors, she could hear the shouts of nurses calling out to her, but she didn't care, she wanted to be as far as possible.