/:/Chapter 11/:/

Walking down the street, her body aching from the thrown rocks, Momaru was looking for a certain red hair

Walking down the street, her body aching from the thrown rocks, Momaru was looking for a certain red hair. Her hands clutching the bag that was secured to her hip.

Walking past another building, she followed the little land marks that led to their secret hiding spot. She looked up at the wall in the alley and leaned back to throw her bag over. Once she heard a thud on the other side, along with a little yelp.

So Gaara was there.

She felt a small tug on her lips as she squeezed through the narrow entrance. The feeling that felt almost suffocating, lifted as she spotted Gaara sitting in his same spot. The sand that protects him, dainties around him softly. As she stood in front of him, her shadow looming over him. He gazed up at her, his sea foam green eyes trailed over the scratches and bruises that littered her figure.

His hand trailed over a scratch that leaked a little trail of blood. Momaru squatted down to his height and let him clean the scratches.

He knew the other kids around here were bullying her. And she never once blinked an eye in their direction. Her attention was on her friend with the most saddest expression.

Her soft pale hands trailed over his own, that was stuck on her scratched cheek. She held onto his hand and leaned into it, finding the warm touch comforting.

The red head let out a low sigh as he leaned back on the wall, his hand dropping to his side. Momaru sat beside him like always. Her humming softly drifting with the levitating sand. She leaned her head back and let out a sigh.

"I learned I had a different family, yesterday." She spoke up first.

Gaara perked up at the statement, his eyes widening a bit, "A different..."

"Yea... I had a weird dream. About a lady."

"A lady? Was she ugly?" He leaned forward to see his friend's face.

"No, but she was definitely pretty. She had the same eyes as me..." Momaru paused to remember the glowing color in the dark. The giant spider and it's dainty webs that stretched wide around her.

Gaara disturbed her mind as he asked another question," Did she say something to you? Was she mean?"

"No, but she was very vague about something's like the type of Kekkei Genkai I have. She was also going on about the difference between Fate and Destiny.."

"Fate and Destiny?" Gaara stopped and thought for a moment before his face lighting up, "Does that mean you can see the future or something!?"

"The future??" Momaru tilted her head in thought, her bottom lip pouting as she was thinking, "If that was the case, then wouldn't me and my supposed clan have this super powerful power?"