/:/Chapter 5/:/

Walking down the long sandstone hallways, Momaru was looking around curiously at the frames that decorated the plain walls

Walking down the long sandstone hallways, Momaru was looking around curiously at the frames that decorated the plain walls. Her innocent blue eyes sparkling happily to be out of the hospital. Her hands were locked in the same man who came to talk to her, hand's. She was swinging her arm around excited.

She was going to go see some new people that the nice man wanted her to meet. He said they were his children. So she didn't mind whatsoever.

Prowling down the halls they went into a room that seemed to brighten up as they trudged into it.

Having a sudden urge of nerves and shyness, she hid herself inside the man's cloak. It was large enough for her but for him it looked like a giant lump was attached to his leg.

Once they opened the door, two children appeared before the man. One of them had blonde spiked pigtails going into four sections. Her eyes were a dark green that glimmered at the sight of the man. The other was a dark brown colored head full of spiked hair just like the blonde one. His eyes were a dark onyx color, unlike the girl's.

"Father..! What brings you here?" The girl announced, getting up quickly from her seat and standing in front of the man. The boy stumbled beside the girl, smoothing out his t-shirt.

"As it may seem sudden, you will receive another sibling." The man stated, surprising the other kids.

"Another sibling?" The boy muttered in disbelief.

"Is it a girl or boy!?" The girl started to get excited, "Hopefully it's not a boy... I need a little sister.." she sighed.

"Hey! What's wrong with having another brother!?" The boy argued, getting annoyed by the girl's attitude.

"It's nothing against you and the other boy, it's just I want a female friend..!" The girl huffed, puffing her cheeks in a pout.

"Alright! Alright, that's enough! This is getting us nowhere..!" The man growled irritated.

"Sorry, Father." The two arguing children shushed instantly and straightened up in front of their father.

"Alright, now you can come out now Momaru." The father stated, patting the visible lump on his leg.

The children were getting antsy about receiving a new sibling, almost like the thought of having a baby sister or brother.

Momaru peeked her head out from the cloak, her dark brown hair falling down her face gracefully, while her bright blue eyes trailed over the children curiously.

"Hi... My name is Momaru..." She repeated what the man stated just moments ago.

"Are you my family..?" She glinted her gaze up at the two. The two children were struck with a very powerful urge to protect her right this instant.

"My name is Kankoru..! I'm your older brother!" The boy pointed to himself, a wide grin settling on his face.

"I'm Temari! Your older sister! And I OMYGOSH! Your a girl! A LITTLE SISTER! YES!" The blonde now known as Temari, grabbed hold of the little girl's hand and started twirling around.