29: Both of Them Passing Out

Aranea stood there with a mouth ajar. The pulsating water-shaped dragons surrounded Leonel, forming an impenetrable water wall.
Leonel smirked at Aranea as the dragons danced around him. He made sure Aranea could see his smug look to entice her to attack.

Her familiar's arrogance left a sour taste on Aranea's mouth. She wanted to slap him out of his consciousness, but the sentient water wall made it impossible for her to do so.

But she was determined and unfazed by such power.
She ran towards the serpentine waterwall and tugged her arrow for release.

"My goodness! Elenea, that's insane!" Elenea tried to stand in between them. "Don't do—"

Aranea evaded her sister, "This is our fight, get back to the sidelines, Elenea! I can do this!"

The spunky Summoner released the bow, making it slide through her fingers, penetrating the air.

She's aiming for Leonel's smug face but the waterwall proved to be too strong for her arrow to even go through it.

Leonel started his offense. One of the water serpents bobbed its head out and rammed itself towards Aranea.

Aranea skidded towards the side to avoid the vicious attack. The ground shook as the water and debris splattered all around. She knew he was too powerful for her, but the Summoner didn't want to call it quits just yet.

She fired two overhead shots arching towards the eye of the defense wall, Leonel. The spearman easily blocked all three of her arrows with the water serpent.

Aranea was no match for him. She saw the difference of their abilities. She realized the gap in their magical abilities, especially because she cannot produce even the slightest form of magical attack.

She smiled and scratched her head in annoyance.

"Still wanting to fight, aren't we?" Leonel yawned as he serpents slowly stretched their curled bodies.

"Those worms of yours..." Aranea pointed, "Don't really equate to the real thing, right?"

Elenea got flustered by the question.

"Hey! Elenea, wh-what are you talking about?" Elenea tried to hide her tomato red face.

"That—" Leonel covered his crotch with his free hand, "Wh-what do you mean by that?! Wh-what worms?! These are serpents! Are you supposed to be a pervert? Have you summoned me for that?!"
Leonel's face turned red as the question slowly descended to his conscious thought.

Aranea was shocked by his answer, "Wh-what?! A pervert?! Me?!"

The clueless summoner still couldn't understand how completely inappropriate what she just said. In her mind, she only wanted to know how the magic works, but apparently the question came out wrong—oh, so, wrong.

Finally, the airhead caught-up with it.

"W-wait..."
Her eyes unwillingly made a glance at his crotch.

"What the hell?!" She covered her eyes. "You pervert! Y-you were thinking about that?! Disgusting!"

"W-wait...I'm the—" The spearman glared at her bafflingly.

"Enough talk, you pervert!" Aranea fired an arrow straight towards Leonel. "I will punish you for that!"

"Punish me for what?" The spearman deflected the arrow easily.

Aranea still couldn't find a way to penetrate the defense. She clicked her tongue in frustration as she evaded the spearman's counterattacks. She moved towards the side, trying to find the right angle of attack.