Relax! |tubbo&ranboo|

All platonic here! Also takes place in the dsmp

"You are very jumpy today Ranboo," Tubbo told the enderman hybrid. In response Ranboo jumped to look at the bee loving friend further proving Tubbo's observation.

"Just on edge. You never know when there may be an attack or Dream might escape prison, what if someone resurrects Wilbur without us knowing and he comes back angry so many things could just go wrong-" Tubbo sighed, standing up to go behind where Ranboo was sitting on the couch.

Ranboo continued his rant on what could go wrong while Tubbo stood silently secretly hoping he would be done soon. His friend did make some valid points, but some circumstances were so unlikely Tubbo knew it probably wasn't healthy to be thinking of all of this. No wonder the enderman hybrid was always anxious. It seemed as if Ranboo had gone over these possible (highly unlikely) scenarios multiple times with the way he just spoke them all fluently without the need of thinking.

The bee lover let out a long and loud sigh hoping the noirette would take the hint and in the nicest way possible just shut up. The boy had had enough after longer than three minutes of waiting. He kicked the back of the sofa and slammed his hands down in top of it as Ranboo jumped looking at Tubbo who he had now just noticed had gone behind him.

"You mister need to stop worrying. That's all very unlikely," Tubbo told the shocked hybrid, "You know Phil once gave me a massage, it was quit relaxing and I think I know what to do so I'm going to give you one." Ranboo sighed knowing there was no room for argument with the way Tubbo spoke. The brunet put his hands on ranboos tense shoulders and tried to gently knead them into being relaxed. At first it was working, Tubbo was quite good at massaging. The bop lover knew how to be gentle, probably from picking flowers and taking care of his precious bees.

Ranboos eyes started getting heavy the more he relaxed. It was strange realizing all this tension, his body didn't feel as rigid. As he was about to drift off Tubbos hands trailed a little further down his back and the noirette released an endearment like squeak, his back arching and automatically moving away from the delicate hands.

"What the fuck Ranboo? Why did you- oh wait I know. Come back I'll stay near your shoulders." Though Ranboo normally shoukd have known better he still went back hoping Tubbo would in fact do as he said. Or maybe not. Tubbos eyes held mischief in them but his voice was genuine which led the hybrid into a sense of trust.

The brunet continued the shoulder massage as Ranboo relaxed once again until he felt hands near his neck. He tried not to squirm or react hoping Tubbo wouldn't notice and it was just an accident. The taller hoped that Tubbo would leave his neck alone soon but all that hope vanished as Tubbos touches seemed for tickly than when he started.

"Ranboo stop squirming I'm trying to give you a massage." The enderman could hear the evil grin in the shortest voice, yet still he tried to stop reacting as maybe that would make Tubbo stop. That plan he made however sunk into the bottom of the ocean as he started giggling once Tubbo moved to higher up almost at his ears.

"I don't understand what's so funny honestly," Tubbo shook his head teasingly. Ranboo giggled more and occasionally Tubbo would hear a more endearment like sound in which he would coe and tease his friend about. Despite all this the taller made no move to try and stop Tubbo.

The shorter though got bored and switched back to Ranboos back and it was then he started hearing more laughter.

"Tubboooo naahahaha," Tubbo giggle at Ranboo as he started squirming more. This was obviously a worse spot for the hybrid.

The brunet stopped once he heard the tallers laughter getting wheezy. Immediately the noirette laid back on the couch a red hue across his face but a gently smile still resting there.

"Are you more relaxed now?" Tubbo asked with a grin. Ranboo nodded tiredly. Tubbo have his friend a pat on the head as he threw a blanket over the taller signaling that he should rest. It was already nighttime and Tubbo decide he would just stay there for the night so he curled up beside the enderman and closed his eyes.

Tubbo then decided befire he drifted off, that he should start giving everyone massages.