Monsters |tommy|

TommyInnit exile inspired!! Except make it a mansion
(:|>• (party hat)
inspired by Monsters by All Time Low.

"Back already?"

The blonds eyes cast downwards not wanting to look at the sinister smile he sported when no one else was around. The blonds eyes stung with the tears that had been begging to fall for the past twenty minute walk. But he wouldn't let them fall, wouldn't give the man the satisfaction of seeing him weak. So instead his vision stayed blurry.

Even if he had cried it wouldn't have mattered. The rain would have covered it as well as the man covers his true colours. While he appears to be the kindest man on earth during the day, always stopping to help people and doing his best to aid the world at night he's a different person. In private he's a different person.

The cold night air stung Tommy's ears, his soaked shirt doing nothing to keep him warm. Tommy heard footsteps coming forward and he knew what was going to happen. It was routine. The man would tilt his head up forcing the blond to look into his hideous hazel eyes. They made Tommy sick to his stomach. The blond would comply with a neutral expression with hate shining in his eyes. To any passerby it would seem as if a couple was having an intimate moment, though if you were in either of the mens places you would see how much the shorter wanted to turn away and run. You would see how much that amused the taller.

"So soon. Not even twenty four hours. Missed me that much my little nightmare?" The man smirked tilting his head like a child would if they were confused or had a question. He wasn't confused nor was he a child. He was a grown man who knew what he was doing. The blond knew he did it to taunt him, to laugh at him silently. All the blond was was entertainment.

why do I run back to you

Tommy didn't need to listen to this anymore. He knew what the man would say by heart. The man would wrap his arm around the blonds shoulder and drag him down the street smiling like they had come back from a movie. Tommy would go to his room and try not to have a panic attack in the washroom before greeting the one servant the man had hired years prior to Tommy living in the mansion.

Wet shoes hit the sidewalk in a off beat rhythm. His water soaked runners and socks being uncomfortable and slapped the concrete harshly while the mans fancy shoes —which Tommy had no idea what to call, tapped the concrete in an elegant fashion.

Two taps on his left shoulder snapped Tommy out of his thoughts. The signal to tell him they were at the mansion without the necessity of verbal words. As soon as the door was closed again Tommy pushed the mans arm off him and started walking to his room.

"No thank you?" Dream asked.

Tommy froze in his tracks. The audacity of this fucker. The blond wanted to laugh, ask if it was a joke and laugh it off like friends. He knew better.

Like I don't mind if you fuck up my life

"Really want me to answer that?" Tommy spat back.

Though it was said as a question even a stranger could tell it was not. The venom outlining the words was clear as day. The man shrugged walking off to his study while Tommy ran as soon as he was out of sight. Running up two flights of stairs would be though to be strenuous activity, however Tommy had experience running and this was easy. The blond rounded a corner slipping and falling on the marble flooring.

His body frozen he appeared to be a statue. However his eyes darted outbound anxious looking for any traces of something as simple as a scratch. Once finding nothing, Tommy let out a breath and got up pretending as if nothing happened.