Chapter 15- The corspe demon

A loud rumble came from around us and Inosuke placed Tanjiro down near the entrance and i put nezuko's box next to him, i can't fight with her on my back like he can.

"Please... i wanna help." Tanjiro coughed.

"You can barely speak, please. Rest." I told him ruffling his hair. The boys burgundy eyes looked sadly into mine, he didn't respond back.

He gave a sly smirk like he had a evil plan but refused to tell me.

I got up and got in a fighting stance next to Inosuke who was also ready.

"Not again! why can't we run away again?" Zenitsu cried out. "This demon, she'll catch us i know it Monitsu." Inosuke wisely said.

Graves bursted open and corpses came climbing out. The didn't exactly look like corpses though. She brought these people back as demons, but with her demon blood art.

"Attack." she said in a low tone.

The corpses came rushing at us, tons of them.
"Beast breathing, Second fan. Rip and tear!" Inosuke yelled out jumping up in the air using his two swords to slice two corpses in the head.

One fell completely lifeless while the other had some type of demon blood art technique and shot it's blood at inosuke before disintegrating.

I jumped and pushed inosuke over before it hit him, nobody knows what that might do.

"Zenitsu. We have no time for you to sit there being a baby." I said aggravated looking back at the boy. He completely ignored me and passed out.

I did a back hand spring to get over to the boy.

"Mist breathing, Fourth form. Shifting flow slash!" I said taking my sword right out the scabbard decapitaing a corpse that came rushing towards zenitsu

"Your fast.. i've never seen a girl like you." The demon said closing her right hand sending another corpse running at me. "Mist breathing, First form. Low clouds Distant Haze!" I said rushing to the side cutting the demons head before cutting another one that was going after the unconscious zenitsu. I scooped him up sitting him next to Tanjiro before joining next to inosuke back in battle.

More corpses rose and me and inosuke went in for a attack, "Beast breathing, fourth fang. Slide n' Dice!" Inosuke called out. "Mist breathing, first form. Low clouds distant haze!" I called out rushing forward going to chop of the main demons neck. She kicked me in the stomach sending me flying into the fence that separated the cemetery from the regular village.

"(mispronounced name)!" Inosuke said looking back to make sure I was okay before rushing in to fight the demon.

"Shit.." I mumbled under my breathe getting up slowly, a sharp pain traveling down my spine.

I sprung back into battle quickly sliding beside inosuke kicking a corpse to the side that he didn't seem to notice.

This is the perfect time to practice rain breathing, but there's not guarantee that it'll work and i have to keep Tanjiro and Zenitsu safe. I thought as me and inosuke fought back to back.

I just have to try it, to the best of my abilities.

Nao-sama... please grant me your strength.

"Rain breathing, sixth form. droplet of fury!"

i called out. As soon as my blade and limps started moving on their own i knew it was Nao-sama.

My eyes started glow a (e/c) hue.

A claw like attack made out of droplets of rain rushed around my sword cutting multiple corpses heads off.