Chapter 16- Oka Hana

Hana's POV

Most of my life i was a only child. Being spoiled, getting told i had too much.

but what if i didn't want it?

Why can't i give it to someone else?

Why can't someone who would appreciate this gave take it? I don't want it.

i don't want it.

I want to live a normal life, where i have to work in order to achieve what i want.. where i can be a independent individual, why can't i be that?

I was forced to date this man i'm dating, i'm only 15.

—————
How she became a demon slayer.

"You can't run, hana." My 'husbands' voice said.

"What did you do!" I cried out, my life was a lie. All of the money, the love, the house.

"Mother!" I yelled running into the kitching grabbing a knife. "Mother!" I repeated turning looking around.

"I'm right here!" She replied. I turned to see the women with short black hair and purple eyes.

I embraced her into a hug, "I'm sorry!" I cried out. I felt a withering effect on the women. I pulled away to see my 'husband'' standing where she once was.

His demon blood art, he can make illusions... my mother is a illusion it was actually him.

i must kill him.

"I'll kill you!" I yelled raising the knife kicking him back stabbing him in the heart.

a small feminine like shriek came from the man.

Blood splattered all over my face as my knife met the chest of the demon.

That was easy! but a little to easy...

His body hit the floor with a thud. I looked around "Mom! i killed him!"

"Hana..."

I looked back down to see my mother before me, the illusion of his blood art slowly faded off leaving my mother and the stab wound in her heart. My eyes widened.

Oh my.

oh my.....

oh my....

"MOTHER!" I yelled crouching down. "I'm sorry! i'm sorry!" I begged out, hot tears didn't hesitate to roll down my pale face. I ripped off my kimono taking off her hoari wrapping it around her. I slowly put on her hoari so the hole in my kimono wouldn't show.

"Hana.." She said softly pulling my head down to meet mine. "It's okay i understand." She smiled, accepting my apology.

"Well, that was quite fun to watch." He said. He appeared right in front of me, he must had been hiding with his demon blood art.

"Okumuru." My heart shattered as my whole life started to finally fall apart, but not how i wanted it.

"Don't worry. I'll let you live a easy death."

"Rain breathing, sixth form. Droplet of fury." A sword swung at Okumuru aiming for his neck. He disappeared before the swordsman could hit him.

The swordsman didn't hesitate to pick me up and rush out the house. "That demons dangerous, i can't battle him.. not now." He said as he lifted me off the ground running out the door.

"My mother..." I let out.

He slowed down a bit but didn't stop. "In this world, people are killed by those ruthless beasts who don't feel sympathy."