Tears, Tears and more Tears

I didn't sleep well that night. I spent most of it tossing and turning, sobbing into my pillow and wondering what the hell to do next. A part of me regretted telling Draco I loved him because maybe I would have avoided being in an awkward situation with him. I dreaded the next morning. Would I be able to look him in the eye? And more importantly will he carry on like nothing has happened or will he acknowledge my feelings? Anything is possible with Draco Malfoy. When I eventually fall asleep it's him I dream of.

**

I'm not exactly sure what woke me up the next morning. I heard faint sounds in the background but I was in too much of a dazed state to pay attention to my surroundings. I struggle to open my eyes properly; last night was probably the worst night sleep I've had in months. I stifle a loud yawn and then I heard it again, the noises. I realise it is the sound of knocks. I didn't have to think twice to know who it was.

"What do you want?" I call out.

"I didn't mean to wake you... I just want to talk." He reply's sounding somewhat desperate. I felt hot all of a sudden and I kick the blankets off me. At least he hasn't completely ignored the issue, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to face him, not now.

"It can wait Draco," I say flatly. "And besides, you made your point pretty clear last night. I should stay away from you, so that is what I'm going to do."

"I'm sorry Hermione. A lot happened at once and I just wasn't prepared for it. I know it sounds pathetic in every way but it's the truth," I heard the truth in his voice. "I don't want us to fight. Can I just come in please? I'm not discussing this over the door."

"No," I respond stubbornly. I bring myself to my feet and I grab my school uniform and toothbrush.

I hear Draco mutter a few curse words in frustration. "Fine, I'm not going to force you."

I take some shoes also before I swung the door open, Draco staggers back in surprise over my sudden presence. He grins. "Or you can come out to me, that work's too."

"I'm taking a shower," I respond pushing my way past him and towards the bathroom. "And I'd rather you didn't disturb me."

I shiver as my bare feet stand onto the cold tiles of the bathroom, I set my uniform aside and close the bathroom door, avoiding eye contact with Draco. I glance at my appearance and I roll my eyes, horrid isn't even the proper word to describe how I look right now. I remove my clothes and I step into the shower. The warm droplets formed steam as I stood there without moving at all, I take a lavender scented bar of soap and I begin to wash away all the pain of last night. The water slowly warmed my petite body, soothing the ache that clawed at my limbs. Oh, how I had wished my life at the moment would be better. A tear tickled my cheek and mixed with the clean water as I poured gentle soap into her hands. I dragged the soap over my body, the action soothing my tough skin. It reminded me of when I had been his. The soap caressing my neck like his kisses, running along my body lovingly as he did. More tears escaped my eyes followed by my fist meeting the wall. Not even a hot shower could make this aching feeling disappear. I froze in the spot once I heard the creaking of a door followed by the closing of it. Oh no. I shrieked as I used my hands to cover most of my body as I possibly could, I was extremely thankful that the shower curtain kept me fully hidden. What was he doing? I could see his silhouette through the shower curtain. He moves forward and I shriek.

"Draco! What the bloody hell are you doing in here? Get out now!" I couldn't believe this was happening.

Without warning he pulls the shower curtain open. I screamed and my back hits against the wall, my grip tightens around my body. I could feel my cheeks burn in all different shades of red. "YOU IDIOT. GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW"