3 -México

I pack once again, getting everything ready to visit my grandpa in Mexico.

I learn how to shoot, but to be honest I already know how to. Yet, I learn that I'm good at knife throwing and sniping. I always had good eye.

Franco, had been avoiding me. He was quiet during school and doesn't talk while we are at the house. I learn a lot from Luis.

He's funny, and also mention this friend that's also coming. He had taken the week off and that's why he wasn't there when I arrived.

"Ready Mija?" I gotten used to Manny saying daughter to me, it was a way to apologize for missing so many years.

"Yup." Haven grabbed my suit case without me noticing.

"Rude." I told him and he snorted.

"Let's go." Manny pushed me out the house and into the limo. Manny was on his phone and I was looking outside. "Francisco, Luis and Danny will meet us there."

"Danny?" I question.

He looks off his phone, "Luis friend, he never shut up about pranking his ass. I swear they are both 21, and act like kids."

"How old is Franco?"

"18."

I turn 18 tomorrow, which is annoying because I wouldn't be able to celebrate with Ellie and Mack, including Cat.

Each year she would grab my favorite cake and smash it in my face. Yup.

"This is not a airport." I said looking out the window and see a private jet.

"I'm rich, you think I'm just going to sit with little kids crying?" He said chuckling.

"You would've if you were in my baby ages." I said smirking at him.

He groans and exits out the car. I chuckled and exit the car. Seeing everyone that was coming with, there was guy next to Luis.

Assuming it was Danny, he was tall but not as tall like Franco or buffed. But somehow he seemed like a F-boy to be honest.

"Hey Gabby, this is the friend I was talking about. His name is Danny." Luis mention, Danny smiles at me with a smirk.

"Nice shirt." I told him.

"Thank you, got it from gucci." He smirks.

"Well dumbass, the shirt is reverse." I pat his shoulder and walked up the stairs to the plane.

"You lied!" I heard someone laugh behind me. I enter the jet and it was big, there was nice male walking towards me.

"Hi, I'm your attended for the flight and back. Any drinks sweetheart?" He said so livid.

"I um." I crack a laugh, "do you do shakes?"

He nods and smile at me, "yes! I personally like the peanut butter shake. And maybe even two cherries, instead of one."

"The more the merrier." We both smiled at each other.

"We can talk at the bar." He points behind him and I nod, following him from behind. He looks nice and nerdy.

"Flight will began in five minutes!" The intercom spoke from the pilot.

Everyone had enter and I sat down in a bar stool as he began a with the drink. "So what made you want to be a flight attendant?"

He smiles at me, one of his dimple showing. "Well, so I can meet you." I blushed, "my aunt had a job and I liked it. So I decide to sign up and now here I am. May I ask? But how old are you?"