34-The Ball

Every Ball, something happen. I am not ready to see what happen, hopefully nothing happens.

I now my ass just jinxed it.

"Let's go!" Manny yelled throughout the house. I hurried to put in my shoes and as I walked out of the room, I bumped into Luis.

His hand landed on my waist to stop me from falling. "Damn girl you look nice! Hey, your boobs grown."

I laughed, "wait really." I look at my boobs and realize they did grown. I'm not sure why they grown, weird. "Wait, don't look at my boobs!"

He covered his eyes and I hit him for looking. "Your lucky Franco isn't here, he would've beat your ass."

He laughs, "true thing, now let's go!" He grabs my arm and we walked downstairs

My dress was dazzled white shoulder off dress, with a slit between my legs and I love it.

As a mafia leader, you need to be the best of what you wear

As a mafia leader, you need to be the best of what you wear. You need to be more then yourself, outshine the word.

We make to the ball, Franco said he was already inside waiting on me. I make myself the grand entrance with people eyeing me as I walk through the lobby and to the main entrance of the ballroom.

It was beautiful, crystal lights hanging everywhere, tables set on the side of the room, the dance area in the middle with the stage in front as well. Everyone was wearing suits for men and lady's were wearing dresses.

"Come boss, big boss wants you to meet the people who started the party." Luis said as he grabs arm softy to walk to the left.

A group of people were talking near the bar. One turned around and it was a girl. "Gabby this is Emily and Shaw." Luis introduced.

A women called Ellie smiled at me and shake my hand, Shaw though, his eyes screamed pervert. I smiled at Emily and let go of Shaw hands.

"It's a nice party." I told them

"Yes indeed, Shaw here is going to talk to you, go on and dance. Chips and salsa calls my name!" She chirped and walked away.

I look at Luis for plead but he smirks and walks away. Fuck Luis.

"Should we dance, just to talk about a deal I want to approach." I nod and he grabs my hand out of norwhere.

I was pulled in the dance floor and his hands went to my waist. I felt uncomfortable from his touch and his pervert eyes.

"So the deal, proceed."

"Oh come on, let's have fun."

"You could have fun with your wife, now tell me about the deal or I walk away." I order him and he huffs in annoyance.

"A few gangs want to join together, it might become a problem. So as usual, all I'm asking is for back up. In return, I would give 2 million."

Sounds fishy.