32 -Po po

"Stupid. Stupid fucker!" Cat groans.

As you know, we got shot in our house but.........they were more people then we thought.

More then three, more then what you can fit in under Patrick rock house. A lot of people.

I was seated on the floor with mask covering my face, only darkness invaded my eyes.

I could hear talking and a gluck being disable. I smell the air and it smells like outside. Weird?

My mask was taken off a bright light hit my eyes. I was going to raised my hand but chains were connect from the back. "Gabby. Nice surprise."

I blink several times to remove the blurry vision. There stood Aetos Beros.

I laughed, "nice to see you again. You have any donuts? Pft, was that even a question?" I look to my right and see a box of donut on the table.

Aetos raises a eyebrow, "am not a cop."

"Agent from the gov, sorry sir, I thought you were the mail man delivering information." I said in a duh voice.

Aetos shakes his head, "snake tongue." I smiled at him. I look around and don't see any of my friends. "Your friends are somewhere else."

"And where would that be, upside down world. I really need a fourth season of Stranger Things." I sigh and look beside him.

I saw someone running, Aetos turns around and starts running towards then.

My shine to run as well.

I got up but was sit down by the cuffs. They were connected to the pole. "Shit!"

"I JUST WANTED DONUTS!" Someone yelled as they run.

"What the hell?"

I saw them get trampled by several guys. Then I notice it was Danny who got trampled. He was then thrown next to me with his mouth full of powdered donuts.

"Why Danny? Why?" I tried kicking his legs but he whined.

"What?!" He mumbled with his mouth full of food.

"How did you escape the cuffs?" Aetos ask Danny.

Danny shrugged and chews his donuts. I touch the floor and I was stabbed by something pointy. I softly pull it out and start trying to un-cuff my hands while he talk.

"What do you want Aetos? How did you even find us?"

He smirks, "your friend. She really believed her mother was in confiscated."

I shake my head, "you bitch!"

He laughs, "now tell me what you are in? I just need to know what you are part of? It's easy really."

"Ha! No way in hell!" He pulls out his gun and aimed it to Danny full of powdered donuts.

"I will shoot him."

I shrugged, "his brain is the size of mouse. Not that huge."

Danny snaps his head at me, "hold the fuck up! I saved your ass many times!"

I laughed, "the hell, when?"

"The, the, when, we, you know, when, it, was there, when-,"

I started laughing at Danny, "shut the fuck up Danny and eat your donuts fat ass."

He huffs and begins to chew again. "I wasn't actually going to kill him." Aetos said as he looks at me.

"I know, your a agent, you need information. Duh! I'm smart you know."