29 -The Race

POV GABBY

"I'm hungry." I said as we sit in-front of Manny desk.

I was still wearing the wedding dress, Franco was sitting in a chair next to me. Manny still had his suit on, and drinking alcohol.

Which I need.

"So let me get this straight." Manny started. "You didn't like him?"

"Yup."

"You didn't want the wedding?"

"Yup."

"You did it because of Franco?"

"Yup."

"You did it because you were hurt?"

"Yeah."

"You didn't even love him?"

"Nope."

Manny sighs and drinks another cup of alcohol. Franco just kept looking at me, up and down. Sexual eyes, might I add.

"Franco!" We both snap our heads to Manny who seems agitated.

"Yeah?"

"Eyes over here." Manny shakes his head and down to the papers on his desk.

"Yes sir."

"Look Manny-,"

"You still haven't called him father?" Franco interrupted me, and I look at him with annoyed. He was making the situation worse!

"Anyways, it wouldn't even happen if you wouldn't gone mad about me dating Franco but now you have to accept it."

Manny chuckles, "no."

Calm down, calm down.

"Why not?" I angrily ask him.

"Because he's not good for you, you should have someone who's has money."

"Money is not the issue, can't you see I only want to be happy. I thought you liked Franco, why do you hate him so much to be with me?" I stand up, almost wanting to leave the office.

Manny sighs and gets up the chair. "Franco reminds me a lot of me, I don't want to get your hopes up with someone when life gets too difficult."

"Well it's not your decision to decide. If it gets too difficult, we will figure out. As for right now, he's my boyfriend, whether you like it or not. Come on Franco." I look at Franco and he was already on his feet.

"We'll talk more about this later mija." I ignored him and walked out of the office.

I enter my room and look at the mirror. Instantly the only thought I had was food. The dress was ugly anyways, why the hell did I choose silk?

I wanted a dress that stands me out, it's a good thing I didn't actually get married today and now I have Franco.

A person I love and I can finally be happy.

"Gabby." I stumbled back from the voice that I didn't notice someone was behind me. Franco placed his hand on my waist and his head was on my shoulder.

"Cry Gabby, I know you want to cry. Let it out, let me be here for you. Cry." His words hit me, I never felt so vulnerable, in a good way.

I let our small tears fall from my cheek. In the mirror I could see Franco leaning in to kiss my cheek. "Im just happy your finally here."

He kissed my cheek once more and smiled. "Of course my lirio."

I turned around and look into his eyes. "I need a shower."