20 -Doctor Visit

POV FRANCO

"Where is Gabby?" Cat came inside the house without the thought of knocking.

"She's at a meeting, she will be home soon."

She nods and sits next to me on the sofa. "Listen, I know the whole deal with her father and everything-,"

"Let's talks outside." I gritted my teeth and she nods. We have cameras everywhere.

We walked outside and sat in a bench, looking at the water. "Proceed."

Her head snaps at me, "ohhhhh, you think you have authority over me." Oh my god, I just mean-, "listen here Frank, 'proceed?', ha! Who do you think you are? I'll talk when I what! 'Proceed'." She mocks me and I chuckled silently.

I swear, Gabby and Cat act similar. Wouldn't  be surprise if they were actually twins.

"Sorry, what were you going to say?" She smiled at me, flashing her eyes lashes at me. "Are you going to talk?" I ask in confusion.

"Oh! I was waiting for you to say proceed." I hit my face with my hands. "Anyways. Gabby, is very special to me..-,"

"Are we going to have the talk?"

She stares at me with deadly eyes. "Don't interrupt me but yes." She paused. "Gabby last boyfriend, he was nice for a jerk. She denied it because she wanted to feel loved, after her..... mother died. Their first date was at a party, a fucking party."

Who takes a date to a party? The fuck?

"So I swear to god you better not hurt her-,"

"I will, but not intentionally-," unexpected she hits my head. "What the hell?!"

"You were to slow to say your words, and you interrupted me but proceed." She grins and I shake my head.

"What I was saying before I got hit! Is that i know in a relationship they have their ups and down, no one is prefect, we all make mistake. Doesn't mean I'm going to cheat on her, I am faithful. My mother taught me that. I will however, love her and protect her."

Holy shit! Do I love her?

She smiled and hugs me unexpectedly, "sorry hormones." She sniffs. "She needs a man like you, just take your time with her and don't rush it."

I nod at her, "of course."

"Also, don't have sex after 3 months, max. I don't want to be aunt yet, I still have years for that." Babies?!

I dropped my jaw and she laughs, "I haven't even ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope you were kidding."

She pats my shoulder, "if only that was true, but no I wasn't actually joking. Beside, she's a virgin and I know you aren't so take your time with her."

"I'm a virgin." I whispered, embarrassed to say it out loud.

She snaps her head, "sorry, couldn't here you over the microphone, say it again." Her hand cupped her ear and lean into me.

"Nothing you should worry about." Suddenly she hugs me again with tears.

"Ohhh! It was meant to be. Two virgins in love and they don't even see it! I didn't have that! Damn you jerk." I am very concern for her.

My phone rang and she leaned back from the hug. It was a Gabby phone. "Hello?"

"Hey! I'm guessing she's the Dama, but she got hurt and we are taking her to the hospital, she lost consciousness and was asking for you."