15 - Chimmy Franco

"A party?"

"Yes a party, wouldn't be great. You can invite Célia, if you want."

It's tempting, but a party, I don't know. Last time we had a party, was with Raul the Grandpa.

"Alright."

"Great! Now go to school, party is tomorrow night."

I head to school like a normal day, Franco was still in a quiet mood but we are going somewhere. I like that we are friends and have small talk, but in a way, I feel goosebumps every time he's near.

Is that weird? Do I even like him? I doubt he like me. I'm his boss after all.

"A party?! Well helly louse. I'm totally going!" Cat claps her hands and goes to hug me.

"Helly louse?" Franco asked.

"What? I heard it....somewhere." Franco chuckles and starts eating again.

Cat went to sit back down and I grab a bottle of water. "Eat." I put the bottle down and look at Franco. He hands me a bag of cookies.

There were peanut butter ones. "How did you know I like these?" I ask him.

"Heard you talking about them with Luis." He didn't look my way but kept eating.

I blushed and eat a piece of cookie.

Lunch ended and I walking to class, Franco went to the bathroom and I was stuck heading to class.

"Hey?" I heard someone say but probably talking to someone. "Hey!" I here closer now.

I was spin around and in which made me drop my books to the floor. "Excuse me! That's was rude!" I yelled at the whoever.

I looked off the floor and it was Haven? "Haven?"

"I've been calling you."

"Well, it's unusual to see you at school." He laughs and picks up my books.

"Yeah sorry about that, as you know I'm 18."

"18! I thought you were like 21 or some shit!" He laughs and hands me my books.

"No, but Manny told me to enter school. To only keep a eye on you."

I smack my lips, "well, at least I have more friends."

He pats my head, "why does everyone like's to pat my head?" I throw my hands in the air and head to class.

.....

"Fuck you!" I walk inside Luis room and see him yelling at the TV.

"Geez, fine." I playfully smile and turn around.

"Not you dumbass!" He yelled at me and I chuckled, then turning around.

I sat next to him and saw he was playing COD, "this is what you're doing in your free time?"

"Hell yeah!" He paused and I heard screaming from his headphones. "I wasn't talking to you!....Whatever!....At yours moms!"

I laughed, "let me play."

He shrugged and handed me the controller and the headphones. "Hello?"

"Ouuuuuu!"
"It's a girl!"
"Red alert!...Call the cops!"
"Cops?! Bitch, we call the strippers!"

I laughed, "just start the game."

"She a confident one."
"Hey girl, what's a gulag?"