6 -The Date

"Your house is very nice." Cat mention as we walk
up the stairs to my room.

I have a date tonight and I am so excited, I haven't had a date since Dax's. He was jerk, asshole, and abusive. But the only person I have told was Cat, plus, I'm over it. I can fight now and protect myself more.

Moving on.

"Are you doing make up?" Cat suggested looking through the shoes for me to wear as I choose a outfit to wear.

"No, I think natural will look fabulous."

Cat smirk, "you right, you have beautiful skin to be wearing make up. Now, you are wearing these shoes, comfortable and sexy." They were light pink flower looking flats with strings around my ankles.

I am wearing cut black pants, and with black and gold belt. My shirt of choice is a off shoulder shirt, light pink sleeves that where see through, with little flower patterns on the lace sleeves.

"BEAUTIFUL!" Cat singed. "Now how do we get out of the house with you like that?"

"We are going to a fancy movie theater." Cats agreed and we walk downstairs to get outside of the house.

Seeing Haven and Matt standing near the limo. "Where to?" They both stared at me with wide eyes.

"Actually can I trust you?"

They both nod, "I love you guys as friend, so don't betray me. I am going on a date." Haven smiled in relief.

"About time, starting to think you would be old and have cats for living."

"WHAT?" I huffed. "I hate cats! Look I don't have time, well you drop me off at his house? Please?"

Matt looks at Haven then at me, he then nods and opens the limo door. "You guys are hot." Cat commented on the guards.

"Thank you." Haven chuckled.

I gave them their addressed and we made it to his house. "Okay love, if you see red flags, bounce out. Got it." Cat said sternly looking at me.

"Yes, red flags, out. Thank you guys. I'll give you call when I'm ready." They all smiled and exit out the car, and I make my way to his door.

They stayed until he came out. Which he did a few seconds later. "Hello! Let me grab my wallet." He said in a hurry.

He came out with a nice shirt and dressy pants. "You....look nice." Nice? And did he hesitate?

What the fuck?

"Oh...you look handsome." Maybe he lacks vocabulary, right?

"Should we get going?" He said exiting the house and locking it up. I soon realize the limo had left and I saw Liam car. It was a blue Ford car.

We walk to his car and he went straight to his driver door. I ignore it and let myself inside the car. Maybe, he forgot, and this is a first date for him or something,

The car ride was quiet, which I hate.

"I decided to choose Italian, is that alright?" He ask while parking.

"Yes, I love Italian." He smiles and exits the car, I wait a moment then realized he was never going to open the door, so I left myself out. "Took you awhile, everything okay?"

No, just my pride.

"Of course." He nods and walks away from me, I ignore it and walk behind him. We enter the restaurant and the waiter immediately takes us to our seat.

"So do you plan on going to college?" He ask looking over the menu.

The restaurant was nice and loomy, my type. "I haven't thought of it, who knows?" I doubt I would go, with me being Mafia leader I might not. "How was your college experience?"