9 -The Day

POV FRANCO

Since the incident in Manny office, and myself not dropping eyes from Gabby, of course I got yelled at.

"I TOLD YOU AND EVERYBODY TO NOT HAVE ANY RELATION WITH HER, DID YOU BREAK THE TRUST FRANCISCO?!" He yells at me, thankfully Gabby was out with Cat.

I avoiding eye contact and kept my head down. "LOOK AT ME!" His veins were popping out from his neck and forehead.

"I don't like her!" I look at him.

"BULL.....SHIT!" His hand rubs his face. Why does it matter that she has boyfriend, could be anyone but why not us?

"I don't like her! I'm telling the truth. I promise!" But I was lying. I did like her and I didn't want to.

"You promise me?" He looks at me while his eyes darting arrows at me.

I hesitate, "yes. I promise you."

He sternly looks at me and went to sit in his office chair. "You know I hate liars, so tell me the fucking truth."

"Manny, I promise. I don't like her, only as a friend."

Air came out of his nose in relief, "friends I'm okay. Nothing more." I gave him a curtsy nod.

"Get the fuck out of my sight." I rushed out the office and went straight outside. I saw Haven and he went straight toward me.

"Why aren't you with Gabby?" I ask him.

He chuckles, "why you have crush on her?" He jokes and I looked down to my feet.

He gasps and I looked up. "He's going to kill you." Looks like he got the talk as well.

"You didn't ask my question."

"Look dude we've been friends since we were kids. I have never seen you like a girl this much, never. I know you are virgin, but this is little crazy. The boss daughter!"

I drop my jaw, "dude, what the hell?"

"You tell me everything. I know you are virgin, don't act sus." I smack my lips, "but hey she's cute."

That boils my anger and I grab his suit jacket collar. "DUDE! I'm gay!"

Shit! I forgot. I drop his jacket and he laughs. "Sorry."

"Hey don't be, I knew you would be jealous."

I rolled my eyes and lean on the limo. "Why aren't you with Gabby?"

"Matty took her for today." He realize his mistake and fixed it. "I mean Matt."

I smirk at him and made kissy sounds. "Matty, oh Matty. Your so hot, pull it out please." He shoved me and I laughed.

"We are just friends."

I scoffed, "friends with benefits."

"WE HAVEN'T KISS!" I laughed and he shakes his head.

"I got to go, meeting my family. See you later for dinner sweet cheeks." I grab my keys from pocket.

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever you say..." he raised a eyebrow. "Sweet checks." I chuckled and he rolls his eyes.

I head to my car and drove to my mother house.

I enter her house and hear pots getting hit by other bots. Immediately I knew she was washing dishes.

I opened the door to the kitchen and she immediately screams when she saw me. "MIJO! I missed you!" She cleans her hands off and gives me a hug.