22 -Letting go

——-*TW Mention SUICIDE* near end——

"Now, you were pretty hidden for two weeks but you wanted to sneak out like your 16, to fetch some drugs . And those dealers know my people and those people where able to find you." I smiled so
proudly as I watch Carlos try to break free from the chains around his hands and legs.

I am going to enjoy this.

"Carlos you are now my bitch, so I want you to find someone for me and in-returned, I won't kill you." I had slice him with my blue knife and he kept complaining but I didn't stop.

"Never in my life I want to be your bitch! Go fuck somewhere else!"

"I guess but with who?" He drops his smirk he had on and looks away from me. "You are going to do what I say, if not, I will pay someone a visit. Maybe a kid, the one you left years ago because the mother kicked you out for taking drugs?"

He look scared and was sweaty more. "Wait, no, I'll do whatever you say!"

I smiled at myself, "it's not like you had a choice anyways. I'm looking for Fransisco Belás, if you find him, contact me, make sure he doesn't see you. Alright?"

He nods rapidly and I unlock his chains. "Don't do anything stupid." Again he nods and walks out the torture room.

I will kill him, eventually.

....

"Welcome back to school, you have been gone for two days. What to explain why?" My teacher ask while I enter her class late by 2 minutes.

"It's kind of none of your business."

"Surely it is when you haven't been here for two days!"

Who do she thinks she is?

"So what? Your going to send me to the principal office for not being here for two days?" I cross my arms and she was very angry but ignored me. I sat down in my chair in the back, looking to my left and seeing a empty chair.

I sigh and class begin.

The class ended and I walked out, as I walk to my second period, I was push inside a classroom. "What the fuck?!" The door was closed and I turned around.

Franco was standing there, he hasn't shaved, his eyes still sparkled. He looked tired then usual from the bags under his eyes.

"Franco-," he walked towards me and place his hands on my cheek. He kissed me desperately but I couldn't even deny that I also wanted to taste his.

I pulled back and push him to the wall. "You. Ugh! I don't know to be mad at you or be glad!" I sit down in the student chair. He breathes heavily but doesn't say anything. "Are you even going to say something?"

He looks down to the floor, "I'm sorry. I don't have my phone, technically the phone belongs to Manny. And then, I've been fighting everyday just to...." He shakes his head.

I get up from the chair and grab his hand, his muscle hand fit prefect into mine. "I'm just glad that you're okay."

"You have class. Meet me at the diner you like after school. I have something to discuss, alone." He kissed my cheek and left the classroom in a hurry.

I had bad feeling inside my stomach, and I somewhat didn't want school to end as fast.

"What's on your mind?" Haven ask, as he put a arm around my shoulder. Cat then place her food on the table and smiled at me.

"Nothing much, the test for history."

Haven groans, "don't remind me, I hate her honestly. I can't wait for school to be over." He lays back into his chair.