24-Running From Problems

POV GABBY

"But your mom is downstairs, and the only time she saw me was when I was crying." I sat on Luis bed, embarrassed to face Luis mom.

"You will be fine, come on everything will be okay."

I played with my finger nervously, Luis walked over to me and place a kissed on my cheek. I'm so happy he let me stayed here, I didn't know where to go.

His eye were telling me that I could trust him, so I trusted him. "Alright fine." He smiles and squeals like a girl.

We both walked downstairs and walked inside the kitchen. Luis mom, Yami was there cooking food.

"Hola chicas!" I gave her smile and she walks towards me. "So are both of you like a couple?"

I chuckled at Luis red face, "no mom, I already told you this."

"Alright fine! I only get to see hoes, I'm tired of seeing them." Damn! "What's your name hon?"

"Gabby."

"I love that name! Now please sit down, Luis told me you get hungry fast. Please sit." She insisted and I sat down in the chair of the island. Luis sitting next to me.

"Your son, is very weird." Yami turned around with a smirk.

"Oh yeah! During fourth grade-,"

"Mom, please not that story."

I look at Yami, "please tell."

She smirks and place a plate in-front of me. "This boy brings a potato to school, thinking the show in tell was, food in tell. I don't know how you mixed those two. I get a call from the teacher saying he was carving it in class! He wanted to make mash potatoes during lunch time!"

I laughed, "sweet boy only want to be a chef." I said patting Luis head and he groans.

"By the way, there's a party tonight." Luis told me and I frowned. "What's wrong?" He ask me.

"I don't have a dress."

"I have the prefect one!" Yami yelled and ran out the kitchen.

"What kind of party is it?"

"A gang party, Manny wanted me to tell you. Just so you know, prepare yourself. Anything can happen." I nod and Yami came inside the kitchen with the dress.

I gasp on how beautiful it was.

My time right now is about to show everybody my body and no one to disrespect me. I am the leader and I will lead, with or without Franco. I will
show how a women can take charge.

...

We arrived at the party at 8.

Many men looked at me with hungry, but of course I ignored. I lock arms with Luis and he walks me inside the party room.

I was wearing a white dress, a silk fabric, and the dress cupped my cleavage which I liked. Also, beige heels, basic I know, but I didn't have much.