12 -Spring Break

No school, it's spring break babes.

"So spring break ideas, go!"

In time, I got to know Haven. I stilll have to break Matt. We sat in the booth of a diner. Matt sat next to Cat, and Haven sat next to me.

"We could rent a beach house." Cat suggested while she swirl her straw.

"That doesn't sound bad." Haven said and I nod.

"No it doesn't. Alright, get packing, we leave tomorrow." I said.

"We haven't even got the house."

"Trust me, I think Manny has at least has one by the beach." Haven and Matt smirk knowing I'm right.

.....

"What?!"

"Please mija, just take them. Extra security."

"Manny, Cat will be suspicious about it. Why do I have take Franco, Luis, and Danny? It's a girl trip!"

Manny sighs and got up from his chair, "but you were going to bring Haven and Matt?"

"There my body guards, Cat is used to them. So am I."

He smiles and kneeled next to my chair. "Mija, just in case. Please, just so I know you are taking care of. They will protect you and Cat, please."

He gave me puppies eyes, a Mafia leader is giving me  puppy eyes?

"Fine!" Manny kissed my head.

"Thank you. Now go get ready." He pats my head like a dog.

I really can't go anywhere by myself. Not that I wanted to them go, it's Franco I'm worry about. Every time I see him, my heart jumps. Literally. I hate it.

....

"I have to say, it's a good thing you met your father." Cat smiles at me and put her arm around my shoulder.

This house is just like the one at home, huge.

"So when are your other guards coming?" Cat ask while we enter the house.

"In a hour, so let's go choose our rooms." We drop our suitcase and ran upstairs.

I open a random door and it was the masters. "I call dips!" I heard running and she now on my side.

"Damn! This one huge! At least I have tub in my bathroom." She walks away and I walk to the glass doors.

I opened them and saw the beach from here. The fresh air smells like sand and fish. How nice.

I walked downstairs and see Haven and Matt entering. "Your father said to check your phone." Haven said and I pulled out my phone.

Manny: only drink under someone supervision.

Dang! It's not like I'm going skinny dipping.

"So Matt, can I give you a nickname?" He hesitated but he nod. "Torpe it is."

"Torpe?" He question and I smirk.

"Your first word, I'm becoming a great mother." I fake sniff, and he smiles.

"I just saw the damn liquor room! And damn, those bottles are expensive." Cat said running towards us.

"Let's go to the beach." Cat squeal and runs upstairs to go change. I hurried to find a bathing suit.

I choose a basic one piece suit, it was blue color. Cat was also a one piece, hers was black.

"Ah, the smell of fish peeing in the ocean," Cat said looking at the sea.