39- Waking up

POV FRANCO

"We need to find her!" Manny yelled while throwing another cup to the floor.

Two days and we all been devastated.

I don't know if she's alive or hurt, my whole heart has been taken out of me.

Marat people have been helping us search for her, he liked Gabby but as friend and was happy to help. He told me his first child was killed by him, and I knew this was a sore subject.

And she pregnant, my baby. I need both of them alive.

I want to be a father, holding the baby against my chest. The new baby smells, the baby crying and I shushing the baby to go back to sleep while Gabby is sleeping.

Fatherhood.

Something I'm very excited for.

Spending my life with Gabby and the baby for life.

"We found a guy." Luis speaks up and right away I was on my feet.

Oliver has been taking the situation bad, he blames himself for the kidnapping but it wasn't his fault. Even though I wanted to punch him, I saw Gabby as light.

The guy was seated in the basement. His hands was chain and bruised. He hanged there beaten by Manny earlier.

"Where do you have her?" I ask him angrily.

He smiles but with his eyes close, his head lingering down. "Don't know."

I punch him and his head goes back, "you'll find her in a body bag." He laughs it off and I saw Luis run past me, stabbing his stomach.

I sigh and grab Luis arm before he could do more damage. We needed him, he could be useful.

Luis sits down in the couch, Cats been crying in Gabby room. Everyone has been lost. Especially Manny, drinking non-stop.

"I don't know what to do." I whisper.

"Me either." Luis spoke and pats my back. "She literally our happiness."

He was right, Gabby was the heart of the house. I needed her back, wherever she was.

POV GABBY

Pain.

Blood.

And lastly sore.

I finally wake up but I'm not sure how long I was asleep, feels like forever.

Instantly I smell blood, I check my face and see blood from my cut lip. I touch my belly, hoping the baby was okay.

I look around and see I was in a cell with bars blocking my way out. Trying to stand up, I fail. My clothing was Drench with dirty water and probably mice poop.

I shiver in disgust. "Where am I?" The place looked like a huge dungeon.

A saw a kid as well in a cell. "Hey kid!" His eyes meet mine and frowned.

"Yeah?"

"Where are we?"

He shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know." His voice sounded different. Broken.

The boy was there sitting and looking at the walls. A squeaky door opened and I heard loud foot steps. A man walks towards me and throws a water bottle inside the cell and also placing one in the kid cell.

He leaves and the boy quickly drinks the bottle. I grab the bottle and start drinking, knowing I was very thirsty.

Hopefully my people were finding me in time.