𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᎠᏆᏞႮᏟ ☾︎ 𝑪𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒅

It's that time of the month again for you. Those bloody hell days. It was already a crucial part in a woman's life once they've entered the state of puberty.

You on the other hand aren't usually sensitive during these days but this month was different.

You were easily irritated, every single inch of you hurts, and eating as frequent as possible is a must. In short you were needy.

You darted your eyes open as you felt the urge to go to the restroom. Your underwear just witnessed a murder scene. Basically your uterus just shed its lining.

Worst part is... You didn't sleep on your own bed. But on your lover's bed, Diluc's, since you guys promised to be together on Fridays.

How embarrassing can that be? How come you've forgotten that today was the day. You smacked your forehead with your palm and your cheeks flushed a light pink hue.

You took a peek from the restroom and puffed out a sigh of relief when you noticed he wasn't there. He probably got up early, winery duties.

You tried reaching out for the bell to catch the maids' attention. Luckily, Adelinde came to the rescue.

She aided you from your embarrassing situation. Offering you
clean clothes and a cotton pad to stem the flow of your blood.

"Thank you, Adelinde." You thank Adelinde as you cautiously sat down on the mattress.

"M'lady, you should always be aware of your red days. Therefore, you can always be ready." She reminded and intertwined her fingers together, standing in front of you.

"Yeah... I forgot, hehe. But wh-" As you were about to ask your question. Your hand traveled further into the wool blankets. Touching a damp area. Your eyes widened and turned your gaze to that spot.

Frick. I stained Diluc's bed.

"Yes, m'lady?"

"C-can uh- this blanket be washed immediately?" You stammered as you bashfully look away.

"Why, of course. That won't be a problem." Adelinde assured and folded the blanket you gave her. "Master Diluc said that he will be back during the evening. He sincerely apologize for leaving you, he just had matters to attend to." She added.

You smiled and nodded. But deep inside you, sadness dwell. You want to snuggle against him and play with his lovely red locks. Whispering sweet words into his ears and covering him with light kisses. He deserves it anyways.

"Ah, miss. Need anything else?"

"Food, please."

Few hours have passed of munching on snacks and food. Whilst reading a book. Licking the sauce on your fingers and gulping down grape juice.

Everything was fine not until strong cramps started to form on your lower abdomen.

You curled over like a ball, clenching your fist unto your stomach. The intensive pain you're feeling results to your grunting and moaning.

Sometimes being a woman is troublesome.

You haven't left the room since the morning. For you have no energy to go outside and your back was heavy.