𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᏟᎻᏆᏞᎠᎬ ☾︎ 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

:ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

You were in the living room watching your favorite series in the television. A thumb stuck inside your mouth and with a pack of chips on the other hand. Laying comfortably on the couch. You were waiting for the weekend to do this, but the only difference is to watch with your boyfriend.

He promised you to join you with your binge watching but you're already half a season through before he can even come down.

Childe probably forgot what "One hour." Means.

As you were getting to one of the best scenes in the series. You heard loud yelling from upstairs, followed by strong curses. You scrunched up your brows and wondered who was he talking to.

You stood up from your seat and pressed the pause button on the remote. Fixing your clothes from folds and started marching towards the stairs.

Scratching your head annoyingly and stomping your feet while climbing upstairs, you heard your own loud footsteps. Hoping he hears them too and shuts his mouth for once at least if he isn't going down to watch with you.

Walking in the corridor and turning left towards his room. You tried knocking three times, since you valued his own personal privacy. You knocked again and again. Without his response you slammed your hand on the door loud enough, that it gave a resounding sound.

"What?!" You heard him say.

"Don't 'What?!' me, bitch. What's with all the screaming about? I also told you to come down already after an hour!" You yelled against the door.

"What? Come in, I can't hear you properly!" He replied, matching the screaming tone of your voice.

You turned the knob of his door and pushed it forward. Revealing the ginger head on his blue and black gaming chair. Headphones attached to either both sides of his head. His eyes not even bothering to look back at you and was fixated on his monitor.

He was wearing his usual cozy attire. A normal plain white shirt and black khaki shorts. His fingertips tapping simultaneously on the keyboard.

"Shit! Scaramouche, he was clearly right behind you! You fucking missed him, dumbass." He cursed unto the mic attached to his headphones.

You were only able to hear muffled yells on the other line. He was playing a game with his friend, Scara, a game of war and guns. Where you should defeat the opposing team by getting more kills. But it may vary on the type of set-up you pick.

You folded your arms and cleared your throat. Hoping he'll direct his attention towards you.

But he didn't.

You flicked your fingers on his nape and he almost jumped out of his chair.

"Shi- I-I mean, Y/N since when where you standing there?" He asked massaging the spot where you flicked him and placing his right headphone slightly higher above his ear, so he can hear you.

"I've been calling you for the past few minutes. You don't even remember that you said I can come in? Unbelievable." You touched the bridge of your nose and sighed.

"Oh... Riiight." Is what he simply replied.

He turned his back at you and whispered something to Scaramouche through his mic. Afterwards he unplugged his headphones and resumed tapping on his keyboard.

"Tartaglia, on your right! Right there! Aim dumbass fucking aim!" Scaramouche yelled. Now you can completely hear what they were talking about and it was indeed very loud.

"Shut up, Scara! I can't concentrate. We're going to lose and it's your fault for not being attentive!" Childe barked back.

They kept on arguing and yelling at each other. You got tired of their loudness and annoyingly sat on the bed. You cleared your throat once again and asked, "So when is this going to finish?"