𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑺 ☽︎

♡━━━━━━━ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔 ━━━━━━♡

"𝓐𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓴𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓵𝓾𝓽?"

(𝙵𝚝. 𝙳𝙲𝙺𝚉, 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊, 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎)
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

»»----★ 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ★ ----««

- Diluc is not that known to have any kind of freaky shit

- Diluc is not that known to have any kind of freaky shit. He is a softie vanilla. But he enjoys whatever you want him to do—make him wear a maid dress while fucking him, sure why not, tying him up and playing him, hell yeah, experimenting with toys, okie dokie. Basically he is down with anything if its with you, the only condition is that no one should get hurt during those acts.

- If its about positions, he would like to be top, a soft vanilla top, but that doesn't mean he won't abuse your slutty hole. He also prefers 'missionary' because in that way he can see your face while he is fucking you. He loves to see your reaction and would lower his head to your ear to whisper sweet nothings and ask if he is doing well. Oh yeah, he likes being praised too. But if you do it too much, he is gonna overdrive you and will make you unlearn how to walk.

~𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭~
- Diluc loves to hold hands when the two of you are doing it, he also loves when you kiss his neck and leave your marks on it, oh and your scratch marks on his back, he loves it way too much as well. It reminds him how you two just made love and how good he made you feel.

»»---- ★ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄 ★ ----««

-Childe is a rough one, I just know it

-Childe is a rough one, I just know it. But of course he is careful when handling you. Before even getting into the act, you'll find his hands wandering on your hips and travelling down to the hem of your top, and would look at you with pleading eyes matched with a pout. He likes to tease you of your orgasm and fucks you faster when you already reached your climax. He will never be satisfied with only one round, but if you're tired and all, he is alright with it.