𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᎪᎽᎪͲϴ ☾︎ 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

• ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ | ʟɪʙʀᴀʀɪᴀɴ ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ
• |ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ | ᴏʀᴀʟ sᴇx | ᴠᴀɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ|

You walked pass many bookshelves, the scent of books infiltrated your nostrils, the golden chandelier lightened up the once peaceful library. You spend most of your time reading books that peaked your interest; fantasy, romance books and... Some books that contain adult contents which made your fantasies burn fiercer.

You sauntered down the glorious halls of the library, the books are properly arranged based on their genre. There aren't too many people in the library though, not until the clock would hit 1pm up until 8 o'clock pm. People would be filling up the desks and especially the librarian's counter, for them to meet one of the most handsome librarians they've ever laid their eyes upon, Ayato Kamisato.

You met him once but that one encounter made you highly infatuated with him. That was already a late afternoon, college students were already in their dorms and you spent the whole afternoon studying for your history class. To treat yourself, you grabbed one of your favorite books for you to read back in the dorm. Ayato was there, arranging fill-up forms and various documents on his desk. He eyed you interestingly while you came up to him to register the book you were about to borrow.

His voice was clear and pleasing to the ears, his silky silver hair gently falling down to his eyes and you can't fail to admire his beauty mark that was placed just below his soft lips. Ayato was just like those young handsome princes written by those authors in your books.

"You've got good taste, hm?" He remarked and gave you a small smile, as he examined the hard cover of the book.

"Ah, yes. I've reread that multiple times already but it never gets old. I liked how the author portrayed the characters and how those scenes were vividly projected." You explained thoroughly, smiling back at him.

"Mhm, alright then, the author is one of my favorites, as well. Here it is. Make sure to bring it back on time, alright?" Ayato scanned the zip code at the back and scribbled something on a piece of paper, handing the book to you afterwards.

"And what if I don't?" You teased and chuckled slightly, grasping the book from Ayato's touch.

"You'll get punished for that."

A hoard of people came crashing in from the entrance, mostly women, which made you shot up from your seat and out of your train of thoughts. It was alright if there were a lot of people in the library but what bothered you most is that they were creating too much noise, unnecessary noise.

They were exaggerating their laughs to catch a certain someone's attention. The people who were studying peacefully inside the library was annoyed and displeased as well. But what shocked you the most is the nerve of that girl who seemed to plan this some sort of gathering inside a library, she walked straight up to Ayato who seemed to be frustrated as well, he tried several times to reprimand them to lower their voices but they still continued with their doings.

The girl twirled her golden locks with her finger and seductively gazed up to Ayato, showcasing her cleavage by placing both of her arms on the desk and resting her chest there.

"Hey, there Mr. Librarian." The girl cooed, eyeing Ayato's figure.

"What do you need me for?" Ayato asked sternly, his eyes squinted due to annoyance, his hands busy on organizing the papers for the newly arrived books.

"I've never seen a handsome librarian such as yourself." The girl ran her fingers through her soft locks and pushed her hair back, her eyes not leaving Ayato's.