𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ͲᎻϴᎷᎪ ☾︎ 𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝑯𝒐𝒕 𝑷𝒐𝒕

•|ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪsɪᴀᴄ | ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇ | ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | sᴇᴍɪ-ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ | sᴇᴍɪ-ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ|

Setting a foot on the Komore Teahouse, taking in the scent of wood and the aroma of freshly made tea. Visiting this place is such a light feeling, especially after a revolting week.

Being one of the most trusted companion and attendant of the young master of the Kamisato Clan, Ayato, helping him with his handful of work, since he is the head of the clan. It was pleasing to see how your work space cleaned up and such a sore eye that it will be unbearble once stacks of papers create chaos.

Despite these circumstances you have your friend and fellow attendant by your side. Thoma was a charming, kind man and his playful smile would never leave his kissable lips.

Kissable, what?

Being friends you thought, was more than enough. But you can't help how the days come by and your affection for him is getting much stronger. Your heart flutters whenever he would throw flirty jokes around you but you would rather brush it off, greeting you every time he sees you and most importantly comforts you whenever you feel that the world is turning against you.

But then again, you can't help but think sometimes...

How does it look like when his tied up below you, his eyes puffy from crying because of the pain and pleasure you're inflicting him, his once organized hair is unkept and messily scattered on the surface he is laying on. Bite marks on his shoulder and the deep red love mark on his neck. Most importantly his beautifully erected-

Shaking your head from your fantasies. Embarrased at what sinful thoughts your mind is building up.

After a brief moment of shaking your thoughts away, a bright smile decorated your lips as you greeted the ever-so-cute Taroumaru, the owner of the well-known teahouse in Inazuma. In reply, it gave a cheerful woof and a beaming gaze as you approached it.

The main reason you came inside the Teahouse was because of Thoma's invitation.

Having a hot pot together was what he thought of. He reminded you earlier to bring something that was worth a challenge for a hot pot competition. Taking it too seriously again.

You entered the room where you both usually hang-out. The one with a center piece table and is slightly lowered than the wooden floor itself. Lowering the curtain to give both of you some privacy.

Emerald orbs were watching you with glee as you walk towards the seats.
"Y/N! You finally came, I thought you will bail out." He chuckled, as he kept on preparing the pot.

"I would never! Besides this is the only time I get to spend time with you... Alone. Without any work, where you're all to myself."

That's what you wanted to say, but instead these words came out of your mouth. "Of course, I would never. Let's get this started shall we?"

"I'll win. You'll never know what ingredients I will put." Thoma beamed and looked at you confidently. You replied with a sarcastic grin and said, "As if I'd let you."

You started rummaging through your satchel and took out your ingredients.
Some fresh squid, cultured flaming flower stamen, burned bacon.

Lastly, a big red chili pepper that came with scented candles. A weird one indeed. Peppers and candles?

The merchant said that the pepper was incredibly powerful to whoever may take it and will double the effect once the scent of the candles were inhaled. A trump card.