𝙉𝙎𝙁𝙒 ☾︎ ᎠᎪᏆΝՏᏞᎬᏆҒ ☾︎ 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒚

:ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ

• | ᴄᴏɴsᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀʟғ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ sᴇx | 69 | ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ | ғɪɴɢᴇʀɪɴɢ | ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | sᴘᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ | sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅʙʀᴇᴀᴋ |

You pushed the door open, clinging to your sling bag. Your eyes were tired and worn out from crying, your chest tight, your heart aching and clenching on the undesirable pain your ex-lover engraved on your miserable soul.

You were a complete mess, unlike your usual self. You bit on your chapped lips as you proceeded to enter the vibrant bar, in contrast with your gloomy stance.

There were not that many people inside, just a few couples and friend groups drinking here and there, vibing to the music.

Just looking at the lovey-dovey couple making out in a corner makes you sick to your stomach. You felt bitter and kept on repeating in your head that everyone damned with a partner for sure won't last long just like how yours ended up with.

But then again, maybe others would have a prosperous relationship and the only thing dividing them apart is death itself. This time, you were just unlucky that you ended up with a jerk like him.

A jerk who you desired and almost gave up everything just for his sake. At first, he was similar to everyone's ideal man, but as time goes by he is slowly showing his true colors. Toxicity and bitterness were probably his breakfast. You took his criticisms to the brighter side which was rather a very much wrong move to do. He criticized how you look and even said would be embarrassed to see himself with you out in public.

So you tried to make yourself better just for him.

Which ended up with him leaving you amid your problems for another pretty girl.

You sighed and ruffled your already messy hair. Seating on one of the vacant high chairs on the bartender's desk.

You rose your hand, earning a nod from the bartender, "What will the lovely lady have for tonight?"

"A bucket of beer, please, thanks." You felt your throat dry as ever, probably because you kept on sobbing every night and not taking enough water to hydrate yourself.

"Oh, sure, right away." The bartender went to his backroom to grab your order.

You rested your cheek on your knuckle. The final beats of the current song faded and were followed by a familiar rhythm.

"Oh for fucks sake, really now? Just what I needed." You whispered under your breath, it was you and your ex's favorite song to listen to together.

Just great.

At this rate, even coincidence and fate are making you feel even worse. Bombarding you with the essence of nostalgia. Reminiscing the happy memories the two of you shared, where you were genuinely happy.

The bartender arrived and handed you the bucket of beer, alongside it was a glass and ice.

"Can we change the music?" You asked, desperate to not hear any of this song to at least alleviate the pain your heart is screaming out loud.

"Ah, sorry but the playlist is in shuffle and I don't have the access to it." The bartender slightly bowed, "A heartbreak too huh?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm... Yeah." You briefly said while popping off the lid of your first beer bottle for the night.

"I see, well you're not the first one tonight to enter our bar with a broken heart." He lowered his voice so that it almost sounded like a whisper then turned his gaze to the occupied chair close to you. You followed his eyes and saw a man with platinum blonde hair, his deep blue eyes looked like they want to pierce the glass he was holding.